Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I guess we can still copy-paste the texture folder and edit the aircraft.cfg, old school way, to use a livery without winglets in the winglets model, maybe adding some self made winglet paint?

GOL have a lot of 800 (no WL) in their fleet. And we see...''800WL:GOL Transportes Aèreos''So can i take out the WL (and put in again) for that especific livery, or i will have to wait a especifc 800 (no WL) livery?Thanks

+1 to Pacific Blue and Polynesian Blue. Can I request VH-VZG for the new Qantas livery?Big%20Grin.gif and Aircalin for the -800WL? Thank-you.Here's a picture of the Aircalin 737 (It's a -300, but I really like this livery and I would appreciate it if this would be available for the NGX.)And, if possible, could I also have a completely white livery for all of the models? Thank-you.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I would also love to see the Thomsonfly livery upon release for the 800WL. There are now two versions of the Thomson airlines livery. One with and one without the "Fly.com" text after Thomson. Id prefer the fly.com livery as i think looks better and its also the only version of the TOM738WL that i have been on. Thomsonfly G-FDZJ 800WLThomson G-FDZR 800WL
THOMSON AIRWAYS pleeeeeease?And perhaps later on, the late great XL Airways UKThanks.

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

Can you do Thomson Airways? Otherwise that's everything I wanted to see... and then some! Thanks guys! Big%20Grin.gifApplause.gif

I'd *love* to see a Thomson Airways paint, perfect for those holiday routes :( Marc Griffiths

May i request the "20 years" Sun Express anniversary livery with the TC-SUL code?This is the way it looks at the moment, the most up to date livery variant on the TC-SUL. I would DIE for this livery, it was the last 737 NG i had the pleasure to sit in it's cockpit on the captain seat, since then, i'm only flying with this lovely bird.I'd be very thankful if you could include this one for the 737-800WL. :)sun-express-tc-sul-boeing-b737-85f-13321.jpg490569.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hi !KENYA AIRWAYS 800WL please. rolleyes.gif14017_1247909935.jpg

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Another one here for Thomson Airways!!! Seems very popular.Also, please please please! Jet2.com! 39221_1304252380.jpg13356_1305020394.jpgBen Thomson

Canjet and Sunwings 737-800WL...This one for your Canadian Friends Pleasesmile.gif...I see all the video from Angle of Attack...you made geat job guys from PMDG...Thanks a lotPhilippe Tremblay

Please don't forget Africa : ROYAL AIR MAROC 738W... one of the largest operator 737NG in AfricaThank you from Morocco !

too much, too soon....