Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hmm, just looking at the current UK operators of the 737 and they are a bit thin on the ground.So +1 for Jet2 and Thompson.Wikipedia states that EasyJet are phasing out their 737s.Dave

Livery Manager Comment & Question,I would first like to thank you so very much for this new livery manager. I've been publically critical of the old meathod, mostly because I bulild and support all kinds of systems for a living. The livery installation and population of the Add/Remove list was simply a pet-peeve of mine.From what I can tell in the OP, the solution looks fantastic! I would like to thank PMDG for listening to us (sometime complaining) customers and coming out with a fix. Big%20Grin.gifQuestion - Does the new livery manager actively detect previous installations of a particular livery and abort, no longer duplicating entries int he aircraft.cfg? How about the un-install of a livery, is it active and thorough at cleaning up the aircraft.cfg as well?Thanks again PMDG, the manager looks amazing :( :(

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Question - Does the new livery manager actively detect previous installations of a particular livery and abort, no longer duplicating entries int he aircraft.cfg? How about the un-install of a livery, is it active and thorough at cleaning up the aircraft.cfg as well?Thanks again PMDG, the manager looks amazing :( :(
If you look at the pic again there is a box on the right that says "Installed Liveries" with with option to removing into the recycle bin, so it seems it does detect previously installed liveries with the option for removal.

If you look at the pic again there is a box on the right that says "Installed Liveries" with with option to removing into the recycle bin, so it seems it does detect previously installed liveries with the option for removal.
Yea, I noticed that as well. I guess I'm just curious how much better is the new tool at managing the aircraft.cfgs? Is there a decent amount of redundancy and deletion checking going on under the hood? Also, I wonder if there is multiline select of liveries for install and uninstall - shift/ctrl mouse selections?

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

As I said, more are on the way, this is not complete as of yet. Feel free to make requests for additional 800/900 liveries in this thread. This isn't a guarantee that we'll do them, but we are interested in what you'd like to see.
Air Austral please?:( Bruno

Canjet and Sunwings 737-800WL...This one for your Canadian Friends Pleasesmile.gif...I see all the video from Angle of Attack...you made geat job guys from PMDG...Thanks a lotPhilippe Tremblay
+1 For both CanJet and SunWingThank you for all the hard work...Vincent Rouleau

Vincent Rouleau

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d / 32.0GB G.SKILL Neo DDR5 6000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 4080 16Gig / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / AGAMMIX 2TB / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 11 / Gigabyte B650M Elite Motherboard

I'd love a Jetairfly livery! but on top of that, I can quite easily provide all the right options for practically any JAF airplane :(

Luxair 800NGX WL Reg LX-LGT would be great :( Good luck for final testing and releaseBest RegardsThomas Lejeune

Hmm, just looking at the current UK operators of the 737 and they are a bit thin on the ground.So +1 for Jet2 and Thompson.Wikipedia states that EasyJet are phasing out their 737s.Dave
Indeed they are. I think Thomson (no "p" - :( ) is winning the poll so far - many requests. I also requested the old XL Airways livery as they had a lot of NGs flying around UK skies. Oh how i miss them.

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire