Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

+1 for the Boeing House Livery, i know its not used much but if im just doing a few quick flight i sometimes just the House livery

Guest alexmorph3us

PLease don't forget TAROM

PLease don't forget TAROM
If it doesn't get done, I'll do it, don't worry ;)

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Guest alexmorph3us
If it doesn't get done, I'll do it, don't worry ;)
Thank You

Thank You
While waiting, if you are interested and have the 747, I have a Tarom repaint in the library right here:http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=ioan+tarom&CatID=root&Go=Search:)

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

I'm surprised, but glad to see American in the list. I didnt think they allowed other entities to profit from their marks, even if it was flight sim liveries. I thought that was the reason why McPhat's American liveries were freeware.

The liverymanager looks FANTASTIC!Would love to see Arkefly included. Arkefly is a Dutch airline and is part of the TUI-group.They fly a number of 737-800WL's and 2 737-900ER's.Here's a 737-800WL of Arkefly:070309-Arkefly-PH-TFB.jpgThanks

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

I'm surprised, but glad to see American in the list. I didnt think they allowed other entities to profit from their marks, even if it was flight sim liveries. I thought that was the reason why McPhat's American liveries were freeware.
Liveries are free here too

Thanks for the list Ryan, extremely comprehensive...:Applause:If I may, us simmers in India are not represented. Either Jet Airways, AI express or Spice Jet would be very welcome. I understand that this is not the complete list. If any of these are not on your complete list, then could you please add one of them at least ? Also, how come no PMDG livery in the list Shame%20On%20You.gifCheers,Dinshaw Parakh
I second that. I would very much appreciate if a nice pick from Jet Airways,Air India Express or Spice Jet liveries is also included (preferably AI Express;For the rest, I shall pester the talented painter Holgi when the paint kit is out :( )Those liveries are beautiful and the fleet is considerable too. (Spice Jet currently operating 24 of 737-800/900 and having another 30 on order,Jet Airways having 46 of 737-800/900 in service and Air India Express operating 24 737-800s each one with a different paint scheme for the tail segment) Here is a couple of samples.Thanks in advance.Vinod.