Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

13390_1306771284.jpgAs you can see the livery of EgyptAir is really beautiful. Please include it.

As you can see the livery of EgyptAir is really beautiful. Please include it.
It's true, very nice looking livery

*Cough Cough* BA 738 isn't fictional.http://tinyurl.com/3vdpksdAlso, I +1 the Boeing House, and request the Boeing Green livery. And thanks so much for the 738 in SWA colors. I need something to fly until the 6700 gets released.

*Cough Cough* BA 738 isn't fictional.http://tinyurl.com/3vdpksdAlso, I +1 the Boeing House, and request the Boeing Green livery. And thanks so much for the 738 in SWA colors. I need something to fly until the 6700 gets released.
damn I was going to state that

Jet Airways and Air India Express please....we need some Indian love :D 'jet-airways-737-800-wl-vt-jbl-07ldg-bfi-ndlr.jpg?w=460Other than that, great list!
I am not indian but i agree with jet airways nice livery....Alfredo

Hello,Nice list so far. Is it possible to make the 800WL livery for EUROCYPRIA?Patric

Thanks for sharing this livery list Ryan, looking forward to fly these beauties. I have one more livery that is not indicated on the list yet, but should you want more liveries, then the Jet Airways 737-800WL version would be nice :( I know Thai Airways doesn't fly 737NG's but she would be unique in these colours.Regards

GOL have a lot of 800 (no WL) in their fleet. And we see...''800WL:GOL Transportes Aèreos''So can i take out the WL (and put in again) for that especific livery, or i will have to wait a especifc 800 (no WL) livery?Thanks
Man are you sure about thatI'm Brazilian and I know you are too :DGol has a BIG fleet of NGs, actually 140+ 700/800WL and SFPs too.And like I said they operate only 700(no WL) and only 800WL. They do not operate 800(no WL).Cuz they began their fleet buying this NGs from VARIG and VARIG had only 800WL.Correct me if I'm wrong but that is what I can see in airports, sites, photos, videos...Luiz Cunha

How about some SkyTeam liveries? Praying.gif

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD