Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hello PMDG,I'm very happy that KLM and Transavia are included, my favourite one. But with KLM, there's also the SkyTeam livery in the product release or do we have to wait?

Greetings forum and all PMDG, I'm not to sure if you recognize my name but I was the one back in June that had the animosity to degrade PMDG and people on this forum in a rage like fashion. I would just like to say that I'm truly sorry for bringing such hate to this forum and bashing my favorite flight simulator add on company. Being only a teenager, I sometime do and say stuff that when I look back I think and know I probably should not have did that or more importantly in this situation I should not have said the things I did. I most likely got carried away due to the fact that I was sitting behind a computer screen and not talking face to face to the people I offended. Today I feel its time to grow up and say I'm sorry to PMDG and everyone that was offend, Truly,Greg Selenski
Like! Well done!Stacey

Very pleased to see Alaska on the 800WL and 900WL and UAL and COA on the 900WL! I'll go ahead and add a vote for Continental on the 800WL as well. THat way I have two to choose from for my UAL flights tongue.gif

How about some SkyTeam liveries? Praying.gifindex.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=29991
DANG! The Delta Skyteam livery is sweet! I would be privileged if Pete would paint this for us!

Greetings forum and all PMDG, I'm not to sure if you recognize my name but I was the one back in June that had the animosity to degrade PMDG and people on this forum in a rage like fashion. I would just like to say that I'm truly sorry for bringing such hate to this forum and bashing my favorite flight simulator add on company. Being only a teenager, I sometime do and say stuff that when I look back I think and know I probably should not have did that or more importantly in this situation I should not have said the things I did. I most likely got carried away due to the fact that I was sitting behind a computer screen and not talking face to face to the people I offended. Today I feel its time to grow up and say I'm sorry to PMDG and everyone that was offend, Truly,Greg Selenski
Did your dad write that for you?Michael Cubine

+1 For both CanJet and SunWingThank you for all the hard work...Vincent Rouleau
+1 again for both SunWing and CanJet please.Thank youBruno Leroux

If I missed the request here, disregard.....KLM Retro (a must) and the American Retro. I like that Delta Skyteam livery tooThanks Robert for the US Dollar pricing, I can't stand currency fluctuations!!! :( This is a must buy for August...DarrylPS...any new banners coming, my old PMDG version needs replacement!!!