Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Carribean AirlinesHAPPY DANCE!!!! :(

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

Could you do the 800w in Continental colors?l I think it would be pretty easy that you already have the united post merger done.
i agree

Hey Ryan I dont know if you can say but will there possibly be an airtran livery for the 700?

That ship is now flying under another carriers colours. Pete Mac PaintPMDG Graphic Designer

*Cough Cough* BA 738 isn't fictional.http://tinyurl.com/3vdpksdAlso, I +1 the Boeing House, and request the Boeing Green livery. And thanks so much for the 738 in SWA colors. I need something to fly until the 6700 gets released.

S7 is in there. I've always wanted that livery on something.

I love the simple installer and you have a real good looking list of liveries for the release also. I'm very excited.Can we load the livery into the installer without installing it? I mean will it store the liveries right in the installer so we can load them before we use it, then if we see that we haven't used one for a while, can we uninstall it and just hold it in que within the Livery Manager for installing later on?

I'd say Lufthansa and Tarom.
+1 for Tarom (can be either -800 or -700)

This is gonna be a total shocker from me, ( look at username) N951AA the Astrojet, shes a beautiful Bird and flew aboard her from KDFW to CYVR and got a nice tour of the flight deck!27056_1299886945.jpg

Thanks for the List Ryan. Although you did the Austrian Star Alliance Livery, would it be possible to get a full Austrian Airlines Livery? Would be great :( Thanks
+1Austrian Fan :Tounge:Kind Regards Felix Zeltweg

Another fictional repaint if you can do it (subject to copyright) would be the FlyLo livery from the BBC comedy 'Come Fly With Me'?! That would be ace! :)ComeFlyWithMe.jpg

248013_10150273666667049_3547648_a.jpg

Mr Andrew Harrison

Could you please do American airliners Astros jet for the 737-800, please please thank you , :) :)