Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Could you please do American airliners Astros jet for the 737-800, please please thank you , :) :)
Love your username. Airbassucks would be my other choice... Well. I am basically European. Love Beoing but like the other too

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Hey PMDG,Would you be able to do some of the Japanese Airlines? I see that JAL was one of the options, I would love to see a Skymark or ANA livery.I understand if this is not availible right away, that some of the community will most likly complete it.Thank you for your time.Tinosky, :)

Sante Sottile

A " AIR FRANCE " 737 NGX airplane on the " NICE COTE D'AZUR" airport can be one of the most beautiful effect .....is n"t it ?

+1 for Skyteam Certainly! Especially KLM Skyteam.And also a +1 for Austrian standard livery.Thanks for this great product, can't wait to fly her!

Quick question. Will the AS 737-800 WL model available at release be the standard livery, or will it be the ETOPS certified aircraft with the lie around the Eskimo's neck? If not, will this be available later?

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

I hope there will be Virgin Australia/Virgin Blue 737NGX's without winglets, not only those WITH winglets, as is the case in the real world.

Thanks Ryan!

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 MB: Msi Z590 Tomahawk CPU: Intel i7 11700K RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 2400 MHz COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 HD: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB GPU: Nvidia (Asus A8G) GTX 1080 PSU: Cooler Master V750 FAN: Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB (x4).

302318.png     Lorenzo Guidotti

Ryan,Will we beagle to download the liveries as a whole pack? Or will we have to download them each individually? Itwould be greatly appreciated if we could.CheersRyan McDonald

Jet2 please! Unfortunately we don't have too many 737NG operators in the UK.Also, don't forget those special Alaska liveries. Would love to see 'Spirit of Disneyland II' on the -900. That would be awesome for my SEA-LAX service!