Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I'll put in another vote for the retro liveries - especially American but also KLM and Continental. However, I'd be glad to wait so that friends in other geographies (Africa, Middle East, South Asia and East Asia can get more coverage. I'd happily fly an El Al, and that Egyptair is really stunning.

Is there any way of getting a list of which airlines fly each variant?

Any idea of when are the paint kits going to be released? That would mean a great deal for all the repainters like me that are eager to recreate our own VA colors for such a fantastic add-on.Thanks guys Great Job, I cant wait...

Request::Hong Kong Express Airways and Hong Kong Airlines (Also as alluded to by 'Wunderlicht')Also would love to see Malaysia Airlines and Garuda Thanks
+1 !! Eric

TUIfly-B738_HARIBO.JPGlaugh.png
I have this sudden urge to eat sweets lol. I cant think why that would be. I try to avoid them as I need my teeth LOL.gif

So I guess the gist of this thread is, make every livery NOT on the list...? Heh. Most of the liveries I'll be flying are already on the list. And the ones I'd want for the 6/700 and ER variants will all be pretty obvious. As for fake liveries, I have no problem flying it in place of A320s for airlines that don't fly the NG. I'm sure someone will end up making liveries for most of the big-time airlines, NG or not. And I try to get the old grey and red NWA colors on all of my addons.

Deleted by Alan_A...

I'm requesting the military P-8a repaint. It is OK to release the full model. I will be buyer #1.Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .