Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Any response from the PMDG staff regarding the Boeing house livery?
This I will +1. This is the only one that I looked for a did not see on the list, and I have to say I was quite surprised too that it was not on the initial list. I very much hope to hear it will be done.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

This I will +1. This is the only one that I looked for a did not see on the list, and I have to say I was quite surprised too that it was not on the initial list. I very much hope to hear it will be done.
Quite odd that a product licensed by Boeing hasn't been complimented by it's own livery.It's probably in the works but it's definitely a +1 from me too

Gavin Price

Livery mgr looking good. Glad to see Air Jamaica and Caribbean Airlines getting some respect. Nice!

Guest Adraesh
That's a 737-500. Air France never had NG's.
Nothing prevents to create one :)

Nothing prevents to create one :)
Ryan stated there were enough real NG companies so they'd unfortunatly not do fictional ones.
we've decided to leave the fictional liveries to the repaint community this time.

Guest Adraesh
Ryan stated there were enough real NG companies so they'd unfortunatly not do fictional ones.
Ok thx !

They dont come with bare metal coating out of the factory. All the planes gets painted by Boeing at the factory
Incorrect. More often than not planes are flown from Renton to Boeing Field to get painted after rollout. In fact when schedules get complicated many planes will fly their B1 flight without paint. Don't know where you got your information.

Nick Running

planes are flown from Renton to Boeing Field to get painted after rollout. In fact when schedules get complicated many planes will fly their B1 flight without paint.
What exactly is a B1 flight? I also saw a reference to a "C1" flight in another thread. Are there any other types of flight of this nature?

What exactly is a B1 flight? I also saw a reference to a "C1" flight in another thread. Are there any other types of flight of this nature?
B1 flights are the initial air worthiness tests done by Boeing. i.e. missed approaches, stall testing, autolands, just to make sure the plane flies as it should. The C1 flight is the customer version of the B1 flight flown by customer pilots or Boeing pilots of their choosing.

Nick Running

+1 for the ASA ETOPS! Alaska serves Lihue, Honolulu, Kahului (Maui) and Kona all from Seattle and some from Portland and various California airports. I can't wait to fly them with the PMDG and FSDT sceneries, I have the routes and everything pre-planned :D