Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

+1 for the ASA ETOPS! Alaska serves Lihue, Honolulu, Kahului (Maui) and Kona all from Seattle and some from Portland and various California airports. I can't wait to fly them with the PMDG and FSDT sceneries, I have the routes and everything pre-planned :D
Don't forget ANC and BLI... The Hawaii operation now accounts for 35% of Alaska's daily operation!

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

Looking forward to seeing the Ryanair livery !! Since the delivery of their 300th 737-800 a few weeks ago they now have the largest fleet in the world. I remember when Ryanair had 1 plane leased from Aer Lingus.They have come a very long way since then.

Really excited to fly SAA :D CheersMarc

How do you upload pictures for you guys to see i have the photo on my desktop but i don't seem to be able to complete this task. thank you

How do you upload pictures for you guys to see i have the photo on my desktop but i don't seem to be able to complete this task. thank you
Click on "More Reply Options" which is next to the "Post" button below, in there you will see "Attach files" below the section you type your message click on browse. That'll be the quickest way.

I'd be grateful if someone could paint this for me..
WOOOOW these look really cool... wonder how much Ryanair paid for those Whistle.gif

regards,

Alexander Marx

I'd be grateful if someone could paint this for me..
wow thats an awsome Livery!

just got 2 DvDs though the post that I ordered from worldairroutes, both the Westjet 600 and 700 series and I decided to watch the first one (600s) and the first 7 mins of the video are RNP navigation in the full motion simulator!. That made me smile as I will be tackling this soon. Its no suprise that im looking forward to the 6700 pack so I can copy him exactly =) Happy there is a 800 so I can get started rightaway with the right livery. Im from England but Canada looks like the best place in the world for flying!!, so many mountains everywhere for me to avoid. the 2 vids total almost 6 hours! + the SAS737 video I already have. Might have to watch the whole lot back to back someday hehee,

Just to clarify, will we get these all in the installation or download them separately?