Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I really like all those retro paint jobs to, +1 to any of those

Noah Bryant

Is there anywhere you can see previews of some kind of the liveries that will be included? I would love to see some screenshots of Scandinavian's 'Freja Viking' :(

Richard Åsberg

I really like all those retro paint jobs to, +1 to any of those
Same here. The AAL and Alaska retros are really sharp looking airplanes.And can I suggest as well some WestJet love? See them all the time at KPSP and it is such a simple and elegent paint.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

Do you think once the 600/700 become available that it will have a south west livery
Folks, I'm willing to bet any and every liverey you can imagine - fictitious or otherwise - will be available for the NGX. Maybe not from PMDG, but will be available. Anyone with a paintkit will be able to create until their little heart is content. This means it doesn't really matter if it was a 500 and not an NG or they had it last year but not this year. Heck, if it landed at the same airport as any NG it qualifies. Or maybe if it just landed at any airport it qualifies. Just hang in there. You will see hundreds and hundreds of liveries. Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Hello canadian PMDG 737 ngx owners,will like to see the CANJET livery.Thank-you !See you in the AIR!Carl DumontMontreal,Canada.