Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Canjet and Sunwings 737-800WL...This one for your Canadian Friends Pleasesmile.gif...I see all the video from Angle of Attack...you made geat job guys from PMDG...Thanks a lot Philippe Tremblay
Oui Mr. Canjet all the ways..no 737 without Canjet,Canjet,canjet...Carl DumontMontreal,Canada.

Will we be able to modify a tail number (registration) of an airplane painted by PMDG? So say I will use the KLM 800WL will I be able to easily change the reg.? For example, if PMDG pained the PH-BXH and I want to fly the PH-BCB, can I easily modify the paint and the configs?

Henk de Vries

I would love a Royal air maroc 737-800 (No Winglets)!!! Thanks for your consideration and for all the time you guys at PMDG have put into the NGX! -Sam Cordell

Needless to say, pilots in our VA (like everyone else) is anxiously awaiting the release of the B737NGX. When released, it is going to be a mad-dash to purchase, install and then paint it in our livery. Is there anyway to get a copy of the paint kit prior to the release?

CXA001-1.jpg

VATSIM: P2 | I1

Unsure if it's already been requested, any way to please make a primer repaint of the -800/800WL

Can we a SWA repaint? Thanks
They've already said in the main post there will be one smile.png

Thomsonfly has received a massive vote count. And since its such an easy repaint to adapt from the already done TUIFly paint i really don't see why it wont be done. It'd be nice if we could get an updated list of liveries please. Thanks