Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

With the amount of buyers for the NGX, I am sure that there will be user made liveries coming in by the truckload. Don't worry about it even if PMDG don't make them. :(

It will be quite a while as not many people are immediately going to buy the plane and paint it. Anyway should the worse happen i will hang around Boeing field learning every feature of the NGX until i can make a delivery flight. That said there is Ryanair but not my favorite airline...

Sorry if this has all ready been answered, but I just finished 1 hour bed-time singing for my daughter, and my energy to scroll through 13 pages is - well, not existing... So my question:What liveries can we expect for the 600/700 packages? The same as for the base pack? Thx Mas

And for the Central/Eastern European flyers, it would be great if you could add Tarom (for the 800WL). Outstanding job PMDG once again Applause.gif
I vote for that as well.

Cristi Neagu

Hello my name is Dennis and i have a question. Can you make a Lufthansa Livery please? I know, Lufthansa fly no Boeing 737NG series but i have the LH-Virtualairline and my Members are very interesstet. They would like to by the 737 from PMDG but the Livery is missing. Take a look to side on www.LH-VA.orgThank you very much. Dennis Gerwersmann

Release is tomorrow *maybe* and there's no Thomson on the list. PMDG team, please assure me that it will be ready for release?

Release is tomorrow *maybe* and there's no Thomson on the list. PMDG team, please assure me that it will be ready for release?
Has any of the staff said that they are going to do it? == +1 Norwegian Air shuttle, My concern is that the pmdg repaints are going to have a much higher resolution and texture quality than community paints, like mcphat are usually higher quality than community. The livery is not as important to me :).

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

TUIFly and Thomson are entirely different airlines. The only thing that relates them is the TUI company. I don't think any of us are going to be told what liveries are being included this close to release, we will just find out either on or before release day when the liveries are available for download. btw For those requesting the Norewegian Air Shuttle you should have gone to specsavers :D

I'd love to see the SunExpress (TC-SUL) livery, it's the 20th anniversary livery in which i've flown in April 2011 (also had the pleasure to sit in the cockpit of that bird). I hope you will consider my request as i'd be very very glad to see and fly this bird. It's the 737-85F, the oldest aircraft in the fleet (a few friends of mine fly in SunExpress as well). TC-SUL+-+07+-+2.jpg