Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Whoops, just realized another one I've got to nominate - Southwest's Maryland One, in honor of my adoptive home state.

Whoops, just realized another one I've got to nominate - Southwest's Maryland One, in honor of my adoptive home state.
+1 my favorite Southwest state plane.

Thanks Ryan, interesting to see a BA fictional paint! The livery manager looks good, and am glad to see it will support older releases too! Nice job biggrin.gif
BA once had a few -800s a few years ago

Check the original post - just updated it with some recently completed ones on the eve of release here. Some of the people posting here do need to remember please that we're not trying to avoid doing the particular "pet" livery you want (Thomson, FlyDubai etc) - there's only so much Pete can do and we've left it completely up to him what he chooses.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

and a confirmation that were on "the eve of release" truly unreal how excited I am for tomorrow!!

UPDATE 8/3 release-eve additions: 800WL:Alaska Airlines (Lei)Austrian AirlinesContinental AirlinesEl Al Israel AirlinesGOL Transportes Aèreos (SFP equipped)SpiceJet Pete's hoping to have the following liveries finished during the day tomorrow, though they may follow the release slightly: 800WL:Alaska Airlines (Starliner '75)Alaska Airlines (Spirit of Seattle/aka Boeing Dreamliner)Boeing HouseBoeing Green Chromate (pre painting) This thread has some great ideas for future work - thanks for all the suggestions!
Thanks for the update Ryan, and please thank Pete for the Alaska Lei, Starliner 75 and Spirit of Seattle liveries!

Hey PMDG, thanks for including SpiceJet in the updated list. Much appreciated to see an Indian airline there! Cheers, Nik

Hey PMDG, thanks for including SpiceJet in the updated list. Much appreciated to see an Indian airline there! Cheers,Nik
+1 Yes, Thanks a lot Ryan and Pete for including Spice Jet for us Indian Simmers :) Much appreciated Cheers, Dinshaw Parakh

I'd bet another Indian livery gets included after release too guys - we will try to get to every region covered with a few different airlines, don't worry.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I'd bet another Indian livery gets included after release too guys - we will try to get to every region covered with a few different airlines, don't worry.
We really appreciate all you efforts I can't believe the frenzy this aircraft has stirred in the flight sim community.