Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

To install repaints you have to put the paints into the livery manager folder in the PMDG folder. Then run the livery manager program in the same folder and select the aircraft you want to install it too. Browse for the repaint you out into the livery manager folder and then install.

To install repaints you have to put the paints into the livery manager folder in the PMDG folder. Then run the livery manager program in the same folder and select the aircraft you want to install it too. Browse for the repaint you out into the livery manager folder and then install.
For the livery of KLM800 WL isn't this working

There is an issue with some of the WL liveries, which is known at PMDG.check http://forum.avsim.net/topic/341571-pmdg-737ngx-issues-tracking-thread/ to folow the latest reported issues. You can manually move the texture folder and fltsim.xx section from one aircraft.cfg file to the other to solve the problem for now. (Works for me!) You can place the ptp livery file anywhere you want. just select the variant and then hit the select liverie button. It will open a file browser that will let you browse to the location where you ahve stored the ptp file. Select the file and hit the open button. That's it.

A day without laughter, is a day without living.

Any change of an ATA 737-800/WL? I know the airline is gone now, but having flown on them a couple of times I would love to simulate OGG/HNL-LAX/OAK/SNA, and was a bit disappointed to not see them in the livery list.

I really would like to see a Garuda 738WL from PMDG:)Gino Berk

No Belgian input yet, so I would like to see one of the 737-800 WL they have at Jetairfly (member of TUI)

• OO-JAA "Victory"
  • OO-JAF "Smile"
  • OO-JAQ "Vision"
  • OO-JBG "Gerard Brackx"
  • OO-VAS "Rising Sun"
  • OO-JAX "Brightness"

Looking forward to see that!!! Sebastiaan

First congratz on the release, I'm going to fully test this baby in a minute from now. I would like to request the livery of Arkefly 737-800WL (Charter company airline based in Holland)! Thanks in advance for taking mine into account ;)!

Downloaded the SAS 800WL (Freja Viking) livery and it's beautiful, thanks for making it! One thing though I just noticed with it, the regnr inside the v/c reads LN-RRW where the correct regnr should read LN-RRH, it's correct looking at the outside of the a/c.

Richard Åsberg

Obviously Royal Air Maroc, They are the biggest operator of the 737 in Africa. Bigger than Air Algerie

I downloaded Austrian Airlines but it is American Texture inside. Where ist the Austrian Texture?

Thank you pitbull i'm gonna test that LoL

Loïc Londinfer - FsFrance Project Mach 2 Concorde Team
Intel i7700K + MSI Z270 GAMING M7 + GTX 2080 Ti + 16Go DDR4 2133Mhz + Iiyama ProLite 27" On Win10 64Bits