Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I am so frustrated ..everybody is downloading liveries for the 737NGX...but I simply cannot find where these liveries are to be found..!!!! Please somebody help me out here I searches everywhere...PMDG livery downloads dont mention the NGX....\

I am so frustrated ..everybody is downloading liveries for the 737NGX...but I simply cannot find where these liveries are to be found..!!!! Please somebody help me out here I searches everywhere...PMDG livery downloads dont mention the NGX....\
They're all on http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/downloads/liveries.html, under header 'FSX - 737NGX 800/900'. Hope helps you out. Cheers,Stef

Hello, I have just install the KLM 900 WL Livery via the Livery Manager but the cabin windows aren't transparent but grey! The cockpit windows are ok! Anyone with the same problem??? Thank you Christos Athanasoulis

Hello, There is a small problem with the thumbnail picture of the Continental 900WL livery. It shows the "CONTINENTAL" livery but the "UNITED" lettering.Perhaps you can fix this in the future. Apart from that it's really a great plane. Thank you. Patric

How about some SkyTeam liveries? Praying.gif
Forgive my ignorance, in the real world, what is the difference between SkyTeam Delta and Delta? Just different paint schemes? Or is it a different business arrangement? Is one international? Thanks Dave

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Guest kikolealki

and the PAINTKIT 4all ?

Caribbean Airlines is not uploaded on the site yet it is included in the list on the forum?

Hey guys, loving the list! Im also with BA Virtual, and i was wondering if it was difficult to make another BA livery without the WL by just moving the texture files, as it would look and feel more realistic for BA members. ThanksJake
Jake..... I moved the Southwest textures over to the straight 800 and it looks and works fine. Had to fiddle with the config file some ......(not enough coffee before I started) but texture work fine. Steve R.SgtMajor, USMC (Retired)

Forgive my ignorance, in the real world, what is the difference between SkyTeam Delta and Delta? Just different paint schemes? Or is it a different business arrangement? Is one international? Thanks Dave
It's just a different paint scheme. I'm not sure exactly if they're strictly international or domestic or both.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Thomson Airways seems to be a popular request...
Yes! Has there been any talk/movement on realistic varients from the UK being made!? The only two being Thomson Airways and Jet2. Preferably Thomson. Would be nice for us Brits .... Great work on the product as always! Regs