Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Guest kikolealki
Any news about the paintkit? Please don't ignore my question.
+1 Praying.gifPraying.gifPraying.gifPraying.gifPraying.gifPraying.gif

Hi there! Austrian Airlines 14.6mb FSX Version ...the links points to an American Airw. livery, could you please correct the link, thnx (the file is named correct *.os1 but its the wrong livery inside)

Reg

Klaus

from LOWG

Hi there! Austrian Airlines 14.6mb FSX Version ...the links points to an American Airw. livery, could you please correct the link, thnx (the file is named correct *.os1 but its the wrong livery inside)
Hey KlausIt should be fixed since yesterday, i already downloaded and installed the Austrian Livery.

Just in case you didn't see this. http://forum.avsim.n...ost__p__2049367
I did miss that. Thanks much.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

this cant be unique to me ... I am trying to load the KLM, UA, CO 900 WL variants. If I load one, all is well. When I load the second one .. neither will show in the livery manager. they both show in the FSX file structure, but neither shows in the FSX aircraft selection screen. The 800 WL works fine for all my variants .. its just the 900 WL that is not working properly ... others have to be having this same problem..... comments

Not trying to rush (How can I rush the people who made the NGX!) anyone but I don't see either of the Boeing paints. Are they not done yet or am I having problems with the addon page?Regards

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Howdy,I've just bought this new PMDG 737NGX and loved it. But I just don't know how to install addition livery. I'vd downloaded serveral 900WL livery and don't know how to install them. Those livery came with extension .PTP I am not familar with this extension. Can anybody show me on how to install additional livery?Thanks,Smily787

Can anybody walk me through on how to install additional livery for PMDG 737NGX. Downloaded serveral livery and extracted to a folder but can't install it. Livery Manager on shown PMDG House paint and nothing else showed up after I downloaded additional livery. Please advice.Thanks,Smily787

Can anybody walk me through on how to install additional livery for PMDG 737NGX. Downloaded serveral livery and extracted to a folder but can't install it. Livery Manager on shown PMDG House paint and nothing else showed up after I downloaded additional livery. Please advice. Thanks, Smily787
Open the Livery Manager,Chose one of the variants that match the livery that you downloaded......Next, click the "select livery to install" button in the livery manager. When it opens select your downloaded ptp file .. you can select one or multiple....(livery manager can install multiple liveries at once).Then you are ready to fly .

Something occurred to me just now. Where are the models with engines 24K? I mean ... is possible to change the engine (24, 26 or 27K) in FS with any repaint, or is a necessary specific repaint (tail number)? Or some of these repaints already available are 24K or we have only -800 26K and SFP (27K). (Note: I'm not talking about engine derate) Thanks.

Guest kikolealki
We would like to see a paintkit....

with the paintkit , all problems be solved !