Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hi,just want to say on the Mango paint there is a problem,the other side looks like this.

this cant be unique to me ... I am trying to load the KLM, UA, CO 900 WL variants. If I load one, all is well. When I load the second one .. neither will show in the livery manager. they both show in the FSX file structure, but neither shows in the FSX aircraft selection screen. The 800 WL works fine for all my variants .. its just the 900 WL that is not working properly ... others have to be having this same problem..... comments
No one with this problem?

Noted (misses in repaint)In the United 900 in the night it say KLM in WLSAS 800 With No WL the front part of the aircraft have different colour then the other part of the body! ThanksRichardson

Living and flying in and out of South Korea, I would suggest either or both of their recent start-up airlines: Jeju Air or T'way. They both have interesting liveries. that look great on their 738W's. Rick Faulk

The American livery does not show the vertical stabilizer or engines in American colors, just grey!
But they are supposed to be grey, are they not? When I flew on an AAL NG, the engine looked this colour gray to me.
Something occurred to me just now. Where are the models with engines 24K? I mean ... is possible to change the engine (24, 26 or 27K) in FS with any repaint, or is a necessary specific repaint (tail number)? Or some of these repaints already available are 24K or we have only -800 26K and SFP (27K). (Note: I'm not talking about engine derate) Thanks.
It does not seem that we can change the engines, but would love to be proved wrong on that. Would love the ability to change the engines.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

But they are supposed to be grey, are they not? When I flew on an AAL NG, the engine looked this colour gray to me. It does not seem that we can change the engines, but would love to be proved wrong on that. Would love the ability to change the engines.
The engines are supposed to be the aluminum color just like the aircraft skin. The vertical stab is definately not supposed to be gray!

The UA 800WL livery has tail number N76517 on the left side and N46715 on the right side. Just thought I would point this out.

i7 3770K HT, 8GB RAM, nVidia 980GTX, Win7, P3D 3.4, FSG mesh, UTX, GEX, ST, ASA16/ASCA, NickN optimized

The engines are supposed to be the aluminum color just like the aircraft skin. The vertical stab is definately not supposed to be gray!
From my experience, the engines are certainly not bare metal. They are paint. I can't recall the stabilizer, but the engines are certainly painted gray. Spent many hours looking out a window at the them.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

From my experience, the engines are certainly not bare metal. They are paint. I can't recall the stabilizer, but the engines are certainly painted gray. Spent many hours looking out a window at the them.
Ok, They are not aluminum, but the grey I am talking about is the absence of any color. If you have looked at the livery, you would immediatly see what I am talking about!!!

Hi Ryan, sorry but I can not get my livery manager to work. I download the add-on, unzip it but it does not show up in the livery manager. Please Help. Cheers

Hi Ryan, sorry but I can not get my livery manager to work. I download the add-on, unzip it but it does not show up in the livery manager. Please Help. Cheers
Click the variant in the livery manager of which you downloaded ... then click install in the livery manager ... direct the program to the file location and the livery manager will auto install.

Sorry you will have to do better than that. It does not show in the livery manager. All I get is the 4 varients that came with the original. Nothing shows up in the other side. Cheers

As said by Tierborn, click the install button. I know it is not intuitive to click this button first. Naturally we expected to choose first the livery to install then click the button but the logic of this software seems to be a little different. So click Install. Il will be open a browse window. Then browse to the folder where you extracted your livery zip file. Then validate and your new livery will install.Sorry for my poor english.