Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I cant wait to start work on my "Aperture Science" Livery =). Looking for some ideas on that though. Thinking of putting some of the Warning Symbols from the game and maybe some areas painted with the Blue gel (the bouncy stuff hehe) Im pretty new to painting so it might take ahwhile.

Sorry you will have to do better than that. It does not show in the livery manager. All I get is the 4 varients that came with the original. Nothing shows up in the other side. Cheers
Brett..Click on the variant you wish to apply the paint too in the left window, then click on the top button between the windows. A browser window will open allowing you to browse to the paint you wish to apply. open it and the LM automatically applies the paint and adds it to the list of paints in the right window.. Your ready to roll at that point..

No one with this problem?
Sorry Tierborn,I am unable to reproduce the problem you are experiencing. Have you tried my previously mentioned suggestions?

A day without laughter, is a day without living.

Hello, I changed all Aircraft CFG, downloaded all liveries. All works fine now, but the NGX900WL KLM-liverie ist still displayed as KLM 800WL Michael SteiningerFrankfurt/Germany

Hallo Michael, Wie geht's in Frankfurt? When did you download the livery, as PMDG has updated the WL files. Maybe re-downloading might solve the issue!Are you sure you selected the 900 WL in the left window of the Livery Manager, and then the 900 WL ptp file, and not the 800 WL when installing. Also verify that both the texture.KL folder AND the .ini file are no longer in their folders before re-installing. Also check the aircraft.cfg file for an entry for the livery!. If any one of these are still there before re-installing, you will keep having the same issue. Hope that might solve your issue. The livery works fine for me.

Hallo Michael, Wie geht's in Frankfurt? When did you download the livery, as PMDG has updated the WL files. Maybe re-downloading might solve the issue!Are you sure you selected the 900 WL in the left window of the Livery Manager, and then the 900 WL ptp file, and not the 800 WL when installing. Also verify that both the texture.KL folder AND the .ini file are no longer in their folders before re-installing. Also check the aircraft.cfg file for an entry for the livery!. If any one of these are still there before re-installing, you will keep having the same issue. Hope that might solve your issue. The livery works fine for me.
Hello, it was a fresh download. I downloaded all liveries again this afternoon 16.00 UTCI tried it again, because I had this issue also before I changed the aircraft cfg. The plane works fine, but Its displayed as KLM NGX800 WL (Not in the Aircraft-Library, but in the Sim-You can see it on the front gear Boeing 737-800) Regards

Sorry Tierborn, I am unable to reproduce the problem you are experiencing. Have you tried my previously mentioned suggestions?
tried the suggestions .. only having a problem with the 900WL variant .. very strange since others dont appear to be having this issue.

Hello, it was a fresh download. I downloaded all liveries again this afternoon 16.00 UTCI tried it again, because I had this issue also before I changed the aircraft cfg. The plane works fine, but Its displayed as KLM NGX800 WL (Not in the Aircraft-Library, but in the Sim-You can see it on the front gear Boeing 737-800) Regards
Ah, now I understand. Tht must be an error in the livery. I will have to load the livery and check for myself.