Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Air China, China Southern (which has already been mentioned), China Eastern, any of these would be much appreciated. I would like to fly more in the China area, with correct liveries it would be great. Thanks.

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

I know you guys might be taking a break to help people with support but if you guys are going to release more liveries I would love to have the special Delta Skyteam livery. It would mean a lot since Delta have a very special place in my heart as it was the first airline I ever travel as a child and its one of my favorita liveries. Thanks in advance 2011-6-22_6-27-31-271.jpgN175DZ.jpg

Raul

San Juan, P.R..

Windows 7 Pro 64bit, 3.5ghz Ivy Bridge, NvidiaGTX1080, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, 1000w Power supply, Corsair H100 cooler

http://www.youtube.c...75?feature=mhee

B737_Neos_I-NEOU_2.jpg An information have you in progam to do NEOS livery ? Is the major Italian carrier that use 737 All 737 are 737-800 WL very new Thank you

I see that Carribean Airlines is listed at the begining of the posts for availabiliy but is not available or listed in the download section?

I see that Carribean Airlines is listed at the begining of the posts for availabiliy but is not available or listed in the download section?
That is because they crashed it last week.

G'day, first of all, thanks a million to the whole team for such an outstanding product, by far the best airliner in flightsim history! Would like to ask if one of the talented painters could do the Air Berlin D-ABKW (delivered yesterday from KBFI)? http://boeing-test-flights.blogspot.com/2011/08/d-abkw-b737-86j-air-berlin-delivered.html The repaint available from PMDG (D-ABKG) does not belong to the Air Berlin fleet anymore. @PeteOr could you change the registration to D-ABKW? Thank you. Best regards, Christian

Air China, China Southern (which has already been mentioned), China Eastern, any of these would be much appreciated. I would like to fly more in the China area, with correct liveries it would be great. Thanks.
Seconded.

once the paintkit is out (it isn't, is it?) I would love to see a lufthansa livery. yes, they have no ngx. but nonetheless I would love to have one to fly from/into my german airports from aerosoft...

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Personally, I cant wait to put my beloved golden globes on her, but the paint kit isnt ready yet, so we have to wait.. Patience IS a virtue, but i find i'm not very virtuous ;)..