Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hi, Is it possible to create a livery for Brussels Airlines? Many many thanks in advance!

Hi, Is it possible to create a livery for Brussels Airlines? Many many thanks in advance!
+1

A bit funny that you requested this specific registration, because the 27JUL11 I flew as a passenger on this specific plane. SXS3135 ESNU-EDDB-LTAI We weren't supposed to fly via EDDB, but we were too heavy, which meant that we couldn't load enough fuel. It sure was quite worn though, with old seats and such.
Yeah, the TC-SUL is the oldest aircraft in the Sun Express fleet. I have two cockpit pictures of it, i can PM them to you if you want me to. :)

Again...Jet2 (very hot looking) and KLM "Retro" for the European sector and An Alaskan "dreamliner" plus a highly polished American "Astrojet" Thanks, Darryl Enault

Open the Livery Manager, Chose one of the variants that match the livery that you downloaded...... Next, click the "select livery to install" button in the livery manager. When it opens select your downloaded ptp file .. you can select one or multiple....(livery manager can install multiple liveries at once). Then you are ready to fly .
Awesome! thanks for your help, its work now.

Neos out---check Avsim couple of days ago
Thanks, but I saw that there are errors Neos Livery please!Praying.gifPraying.gifPraying.gifPraying.gifim Not Worthy.gif

Thanks, but I saw that there are errors Neos Livery please!Praying.gifPraying.gifPraying.gifPraying.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gif
Yeah, I too figured that out as it did not seem straight forward as other repaints, but I still managed to configure it and successfully install it.