Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I think we reached point where all 737-800/-900 operators is requested, including the newest, old, and the oldest liveries for each one. :) Lj. Prodanovic
Wouldn't the Poseidon P8-A fall into the category of 737-800/900 operators? U.S. Navy is buying 100+ Just has to be close, not perfect. Thanks. Ray What a georgeous bird.BOEING_P-8A_POSEIDON_MMA-951_01.jpg

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Guest kikolealki

I know a few of you are waiting on the paintkits. We are making a few last minute tweaks and then we'll push them out to you. We have created a tool to allow you to build your repaints into the correct file format to work with our livery manger- and it just needs a few more adjustments. bla bla bla ...I´m waiting, Mr. Randazzo ! if the paintkit take the same time as the NGX took to get ready, he will ready in the same day as the 777 PMDG !( it´s a joke ! ) see yaregards 4all !

These screenshots are in FSX at KSEA. Sure would like to see an offical PMDG release.P8-A_3.jpgP8-A_2.jpgP8-A_1.jpg

Need the following:ANZ - Air New ZealandAWE -American WestBHS - Bahama AirDLH - Deutsche LufthanaDAF - Brussels Airlines Thanks
Hey the icao code of brussels airlines is BEL ;)

Can i have the Alitalia Livery please, if is possibile also Airone Livery thank you in advancebye

I know a few of you are waiting on the paintkits. We are making a few last minute tweaks and then we'll push them out to you. We have created a tool to allow you to build your repaints into the correct file format to work with our livery manger- and it just needs a few more adjustments. bla bla bla ...I´m waiting, Mr. Randazzo ! if the paintkit take the same time as the NGX took to get ready, he will ready in the same day as the 777 PMDG !( it´s a joke ! ) see yaregards 4all !
get a life dude. ps: @raymar: can you actually release your paint? otherwise its for no use

Need the following:ANZ - Air New ZealandAWE -American WestBHS - Bahama AirDLH - Deutsche LufthanaDAF - Brussels Airlines Thanks
BEL - Brussels Airlines....NOT DAF.....

Bob Adams

ps: @raymar: can you actually release your paint? otherwise its for no use
I don't think I can without a paintkit. All liveries have to be approved and released by PMDG, I think. I would like for the offical painter to release it. i'm flying it already and enjoying it, but, that is just me.Ray

I don't think I can without a paintkit. All liveries have to be approved and released by PMDG, I think. I would like for the offical painter to release it. i'm flying it already and enjoying it, but, that is just me.Ray
You can, the library already has liveries on it done the same way you did.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png