Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Since there's no paintkit I made clean white textures of fuselage and tail/engines. mk-studios.com.pl/clean.rar Hope you'll find it usefull. happy.png

Hey, Registered on this forum just to say this. Please please please include the ThomsonFly livery. I know it's been said before but it would make a really good addition to it. :) 689506765_f36e90f312.jpg

Since there's no paintkit I made clean white textures of fuselage and tail/engines. mk-studios.com.pl/clean.rar Hope you'll find it usefull. happy.png
Thanks MKmatt, I will use this. Any chance of you making a set like this that is military gray except for the wings and horizonatal stabilizers. Something like this. I think I can add the markings and lines if I had a good base coat. I think the official paint color is BAC 707 Gloss Gray. Just google Navy P8-A and you will find tons of screenshots, some will have a good color spot. Thanks for posting this start of a paintkit. th_Glitch_a.jpg Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Guest kikolealki
get a life dude. ps: @raymar: can you actually release your paint? otherwise its for no use
Good Idea !!!i will live my life, and you lives your life !

Hey, Registered on this forum just to say this. Please please please include the ThomsonFly livery. I know it's been said before but it would make a really good addition to it. :) 689506765_f36e90f312.jpg
+1 Pleaseim Not Worthy.gifim Not Worthy.gif

Joe Park

No problem Ray, I can do that. :)
Excellent. Thanks.Ray

I would like to see the 737-900 textures in the 900er versions like united merger and alaska airlines since they have them on order

Thanks for updating both of the United paints. Unfortunately, there is still a large error with both of those paints, along with two other paints (CO -800WL/900WL). The following images will point out the error on all four paints. The first two pictures show the CO/UA paint. Notice how the engine and the bottom half of the airplane are the same color as the wing. The bottom picture is the PMDG CO/UA paint. Notice how the engine and the bottom half of the airplane are not the same color as the wing. The engine and fuselage need to be a lighter shade of grey so that they match the wing. I don't mean to come across as being annoying. I'm just trying to help to make improvements, so it would be greatly appreciated if the CO -800WL, UA -800WL, CO -900WL, and UA -900WL paints could be fixed to make them more resemble their real-world counterparts. Thanks!

Ken Stango

Dear PMDG team, Can you please make a Royal Air Maroc livery? Moroccans love Boeing and RAM is a big 737NG operator. Regards 9870l.jpg

This one is ready for uploading as soon as I can find out where and how. Not totally original but different. SpiritofBiloxi.jpg Ray

well, this is avsim forum, so you can upload it on library.avsim.net. Just register for free. :) Lj. Prodanovic
Thanks. It turns out that I only did the daytime versions and there are several other files that must to updated for a full package. Like the night, N#, etc. I think I will wait for the kit. Thanks again. Ray