Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

COME ON PAINTERS - THOMSON AIRWAYS! And make it a good one... :) Is Ben Hewitt around these days? Used to love his paints! And Tero Partenan's (spelling wrong there i know, just scratching the depths of my memory for something sounding about right. Apologies to Tero!)

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

COME ON PAINTERS - THOMSON AIRWAYS! And make it a good one... :)
Should be ready tomorrow ;)11,201182421370851kopieZ7HZD.jpg

Jetairfly's OO-JAD is almost complete, I just need to get the colors a tad bit better and complete the winglets. After that, the rest of the TUI group will probably follow. Certainly Thomson, which is just changing some letters around ;-)

pleeeeeeeeease give us the jetairfly & the brussels airlines (i know the bas its not an 800 think is a 300 but who care)

pleeeeeeeeease give us the jetairfly & the brussels airlines (i know the bas its not an 800 think is a 300 but who care)
In due time, I'll release JAF for sure. Not sure about Be.line though...

i hope sunexpress ! thanks @dandi for firefly
Here you go bud.. It is the TC-SUL simply because i wanted to have this for such a long time as well. I will do some final adjustments on it before i release it. By the way, the aircraft will be completely configured according to the real TC-SUL aircraft, i was in the cockpit and took enough info as i could. I am currently working on 3 liveries and got about 95% on the SunExpress, 99% on the TC-JYA (The new 737-900 in the new livery for Turkish Airlines), and the TC-JFI, the STAR ALLIANCE version of one of the 738's on Turkish Airlines. PM me if someone is interested, i will be rolling them out by tomorrow hopefully. Here are a few screens.. Hope you like 'em so far.