Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Boeing%20737-800%20House%20Color.jpg
You know that livery was never on an NG right? (aside from stuff like the Alaska Spirit of Seattle) The actual Boeing house livery for all the NGs was the older striped one:737-800first.jpg

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

You know that livery was never on an NG right? (aside from stuff like the Alaska Spirit of Seattle) The actual Boeing house livery for all the NGs was the older striped one:737-800first.jpg
well then the normal boeing colors please + bare metal :)

Anybody up for a Skyteam livery? :) please.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Maybe the both TUIfly-DB Liverys? Or a fictionial one of Iberia and TAP?

make this livery please......Praying.gif1964566.jpg and this 2 retro livery would be great...1968599.jpgPK-GFMretrolivery.jpg source: airliners.net happy.png

Righty, anybody who can give me a hand with this? Somehow I can't seem to get my night textures right. Not a problem for the fuselage section, but the vertical stabilizer and engines keep acting up. The steps I take:- I paint my livery in the "PAINT HERE" group.- I flatten the image.- Export as DDS. In both the psd and dds files, I can see the alpha layer has been applied to the images, they are mostly transparent. Do I need to create two seperate DDS files (one for night and one for daytime)? None of the default liveries has two DDS files for the tail section, as far as I can tell. But, those dds files look just like mine, with most of the image transparent. What am I doing wrong here?

Should be ready tomorrow ;)11,201182421370851kopieZ7HZD.jpg
Any chance you could do a version with out the 'fly.com' titles aswell?! All those for JEt2, I will try and do it tonight!

I'm the meantime, I've come a little closer to the source of my problem...When I remove the alpha channel, everything that was "blacked out" by it, is gone. All that's left, is white.Of course, the drawing should be there, just like it is with pmdg's paints....Damn, I had this problem before a long time ago, I manage to fix it, but I can't remember what the fix was.

Any chance you could do a version with out the 'fly.com' titles aswell?! All those for JEt2, I will try and do it tonight!
Could you please give me a tail number?Thank you happy.png