Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

2011825104325495.th.jpg Nearly there...(the slight errors in the paint are fixed by now)

Thx for the info! A 737-800 with a Jetairfly livery would be very nice!Praying.gif Possible registrations: OO-JAX, OO-JAH, OO- JBG, -VAC, -JAQ, -JAF, -JAD, -JAA. PS: great job you guys did for, making this epic aircraft!

Dear "no name", you DID see the image I posted like directly above your post, right?

Well... If we are putting in requests, I'll throw my requests for (fictional) repaints. I'd really like the old UA liveries.The Friend ShipThe livery from the 80sThe livery from the 90s (Grey)The last livery before merger (Blue and white) I'd be very appreciative as I don't have the flair to do them myself. Thanks!

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

dandi99, who can we download his
Later this evening on my website and as soon as possible on AVSIM smile.png

Anybody up for a Skyteam livery? :) please.
Working on N3765..

Looks amazing! Jet 2 would be amazing if you wish to continue down the english route. Craig.
Yes..could be the next one ;) (currently working on the KLM SkyTeam)

Yes..could be the next one ;) (currently working on the KLM SkyTeam)
Hi there!Congrats for your nice work! If you are doing the KLM Sky Team, you might be able to easily do the AirEuropa SkyTeam... by only changing one logo for the other, and the registration. Would you be able? Thanks in advance! Air-Europa_SkyTeam-Livery-1-web.jpg

Giorgio La Pira

Hi there! Congrats for your nice work! If you are doing the KLM Sky Team, you might be able to easily do the AirEuropa SkyTeam... by only changing one logo for the other, and the registration. Would you be able? Thanks in advance!
Yes, later this week or next week ;) Ok, here we go:thumbnail2nomx.jpgthumbnail3tqku.jpgthumbnailqp02.jpgDownload