Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Absolutley brilliant dandi99!!!Thanks for doing FDZS!!I will have a go at the Jet2 plane as I already have all the logo files and everything after repainting a POSKY aircraft, but I have one huge problem!!! I use Macromedia Fireworks for repainting PSDs and when I try top open the Master PSD it says 'Not enough memory'.I have closed every open program and I have 8GB of RAM. What is the problem!?

While there was a lot of Southwest Airlines Liveries posted up, I was just wonder how everyone who posted missed this jem; Southwest Airlines Maryland One: Check out the paint job on the belly...

Rodney E. Jacobs

Yes, later this week or next week ;) Ok, here we go: thumbnail3tqku.jpg
Thank you sir. Downloading now. Now all I need is the Delta SkyTeam livery, which I believe someone else said they were working on. Once again, thanks!

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

While there was a lot of Southwest Airlines Liveries posted up, I was just wonder how everyone who posted missed this jem; Southwest Airlines Maryland One: Check out the paint job on the belly...
Who ever does that is going to have a fun time aligning the textures,I can't understand why you would make a Master Fuselage with gaps between sections instead of making the entire fuselage and marking where to cut out the sections.I'm not bashing the kit maker as I know what it's like to make kits, but it makes it a nightmare to align when you have a tapered width stripe that runs the length of the fuselage, now with a constant width stripe, you wouldn't have a problem. To whom ever made the kit, I'd say you did a good job but would you kindly consider taking out the gaps between sections on the master? Best Regards,Dale Reitz

I am familiarizing myself with the paintkit by painting the German Hapag-Lloyd 738. Should have some previews a little later tonight. I've got a few Asian liveries in mind. When those are finished I might take some requests...

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Chris Jilli and me, Roman Reiner just finished a new repaint for the NGX. As the default Austrian repaint has a few errors (tail, engines,...), we made a completely new one and this is the result: capture0022608201103195.jpgcapture0012608201103192.jpg Should be available on avsim very soon. best regardsRoman

errr....can anyone paint an Air Pacific livery? also a Pacific Blue livery (Pac Blue is the Virgin Blue arm based in NZ which flies NZ dom and around the pacific for VB). then I can rest easy :)

Hello all I was wondering if anyone could paint the classic Britannia Airways livery? Britannia’s first Boeing 737-804 (non winglet of course) arrived in April 2000, others followed some working for the Swedish operation of Britannia Airways: The livery was a classic in European skies and is greatly missed... If anyone could paint it I would be forever grateful Love.gif Kimberly Richmond-Jones

I hope the airberlin NC fixed too! Some errors ! Thanks @Roman for the austrian best regrads

Here's a quick WIP of my first attempt at the paint kit... DAHLKpreview1.jpg Got a few things to change yet, but it shouldn't take too much longer.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

...While there was a lot of Southwest Airlines Liveries posted up...
The Southwest Boeings are 700er, I guess we will get a bunch of liverys when the 700 is released, otherwise the guys 've to do all the workload twice. ----------- Maybe we can talk with PMDG 2 make a topic, where we can sort out the links 2 the free Liverys? So they would be easier to find? Just again my question, is it possible 2 get the TUIfly - DB Liverys?

http://precisionmanu.../paintkits.html ############################## Finished!thumbnailwokp.jpg
David - LOVE your liveries and website. Thanks so much for completing the Thomson ones.If you are looking for anymore, I would love to see XL Airways (the UK arm, eg. G-XLAN). I noticed that you have previosuly painted an Airbus in similar colours so wondered if it might not be too much additional work for you? Again, thank you! Rob

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire