Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Does anyone know where I can find a high res metal texture for the engine like this please? 22304_big.jpg

What routes flies the kulula.com flying101??? I saw a photo on airliners.net in Shannon ...

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

I'll buy a flight ticket to my island to the guy who will make the Air Austral livery :( 123676.jpg

Franck Feuillade

Like the Air Austral livery too ! Please make it as soon as possible guy's ! Thanks a lot. Cheers, Josua.

would love to see and fly a 737-800wl fresh out of assembly before going to the paint shop with the bare metal green. PMDG had it on its inital livery list but guess it didnt make the cut. But still would be cool to have it . I have an a 318 like that and i tend to fly it a lot. If anyone could tackle this that would be cool and many many thanks from my way.Dave R BNA

What routes flies the kulula.com flying101??? I saw a photo on airliners.net in Shannon ...
Kulula is a South African Airline, operated by ComAir! Flies mainly Johannesburg - Port ElizabethJohannesburg - DurbanJohannesburg - Cape TownJohannesburg - GeorgeLanseria (near Jo'burg) - Cape TownLanseria - DurbanCape Town - DurbanCape Town - Port Elizabeth I live to close to Lanseria (FALA) and see the 101 on a regular basis coming in! more info here: www.kulula.co.za /Norbert Plate

738.jpg Almost there. Just have to work out some alignment issues with the logo after work before adding some finishing touches.

Hey Gents, As promised, the SunExpress is awaiting approval of the AVSIM staff. Should be up today or tomorrow. SXS1.jpg Almost there with the Turkish Airlines TC-JFI.. JFI5.jpgJFI4.jpg

Thank you for your kind words, i will do my best to do every request ;) thumbnail67cb.jpgDownload
Thank you so much my friend! Looks amazing! :-D Hope I can get to work aswel and do some paints soon!

Giorgio La Pira

Hello, my first repaint for the 737 NGX is available on avsim : http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...p&Go=Search smile.png It is a paint of the special livery " Prague Love You " of the Czech company Travel Services, the plane is registered OK-TVB. For information I had made this plane for my work when it had come to Toulouse in September, 2010: http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewtopic.php?id=15724&p=44447500prague6.jpg936531prague2.jpg984387prague8.jpg329028prague4.jpg584350prague3.jpg

953791a4.gif

ASRock X58 Extreme 3 - i7 920 @ 4,4 Ghz - 12Go DDR3 Corsair - SSD Crucial M4 128 GO - MSI GTX 560 ti - Corsair HX620W - Saitek Pro Yoke - Track IR 4 - Windows 7 x64

I don't really understand, its that an airport with its own airline?

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

I don't really understand, its that an airport with its own airline?
Why dont you read his comment and then you'll be able to answer your own question (magic)