Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Turkish Airlines TC-JFI (Star Alliance)

JFI1.jpgJFI2.jpgJFI3.jpgJFI4.jpgJFI5.jpg

Turkish Airlines TC-JYA (The new 737-900 which is not delivered yet)

JYA1.jpgJYA2.jpgJYA3.jpgJYA4.jpg

Hi guys, I know that few other people here been asking for Swiss Air livery before,but I would just like to stress out the importance of having this liveryavailable for PMDG 737NGX (although this aircraft was not in their fleet). Please!
I'll look into it :(

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

I've made a Jetairfly repaint a few days ago, it's in the 737NGX subforum.
Could you kindly point the way to that sub-Forum because I cannot see it? Thanks.

Took a look at the paint kit, since one of my requests (the original Dragonair livery) is probably not likely to be made by anybody else, as it's fictional on this aircraft type, not current, and not a really major airline. It looks like it's probably within the realms of possibility for me to make something at least reasonably close, although getting an exact match for the logo and font is going to be tough, especially the chinese characters. (Can't find many images that show either the dragon logo or the chinese characters in very high resolution). Looks like for the fonts, Eras Demi ITC is reasonably close for the English, and MS UI Gothic is at least somewhat similar for the Chinese characters, but I digress. What I'm not terribly sure on is the best way to lay up a design before painting it, and how to mirror that design from one side of the aircraft to the other so that the bezier curves match. If anybody has a link to an in-depth tutorial, it would be very helpful. I have Photoshop CS5 on Windows, so a tutorial using the same setup would be ideal. Like somebody earlier in this thread, I'm also in need of realistic-looking unpainted engine cowlings. One last thing I'm not really certain of is how to achieve a metallic look. Is there some way to control reflectivity on certain areas of the livery? The Dragonair logo and text is painted in gold, so for it not to look flat and unrealistic, I'd need to make the gold areas more reflective. I presume it's possible, as I've seen silver aircraft that looked reflective, but I'm not sure how it's achieved, looking at the paint kit. Thanks in advance for any advice anybody can offer a newb. No guarantee I can make this, but it looks somewhat feasible to me. :-)

Mike Tomkins
Knoxville, TN
Flight Sim user since the subLOGIC / Apple II days

Working on a Jet2 repaint at the minute, hopefully on avsim for download tomorrow night/monday morning. I'll attempt the Jet2Holidays G-GDFD next! Cheers Ben

Hi Could some one kindly produce this TUIfly (DB Air One) for me please. http://www.planespot....show?id=203886 I would be most grateful Thanks Bob
I would be happy to give this a try now that I've finished my other paint.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Hello, Is it possible for somebody to remove the EU Presidency logo from the PMDG MALEV 737-800 repaint, since it is out of date now and the Malev aircrafts do not wear this logo anymore. Thank you in advance. Peter Onody

Yes, later this week or next week ;) Ok, here we go:thumbnail2nomx.jpgDownload
Hello,On these paints (I've tried the Firefly livery), we don't see through the windows anymore.. !!

too much, too soon....

Hello,On these paints (I've tried the Firefly livery), we don't see through the windows anymore.. !!
It's normal you need alphachannels that come with the original paintkit files...

It's normal you need alphachannels that come with the original paintkit files...
Isn't the paint kit out now ?

too much, too soon....

You are right, i forgot the alphachannel on the Firefly paint, but try my other paint's ;) *A Update will follow* The picture shows only a preview, but the thomson has an alphacahnnel like every other paint from me.But i found a new mistake angry.png 2011-8-28_11-7-54-252k8egm.jpg