Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

You are right, i forgot the alphachannel on the Firefly paint, but try my other paint's ;) *A Update will follow* The picture shows only a preview, but the thomson has an alphacahnnel like every other paint from me.But i found a new mistake angry.png 2011-8-28_11-7-54-252k8egm.jpg
Thanks ;-) hey you right, looks like there is an organ concert on board !

too much, too soon....

hey guys here you go...the beautiful Air Pacific Boeing 737-800 DQ-FJG 20945.jpg Can someone please paint her?

I would be happy to give this a try now that I've finished my other paint.
Hi Kiwikat I know it will not be easy but well done on taking it on. It will look fantastic. Many thanks Bob

Very nice repaints there guy's ! Just one question : it is normal that near the cockpit windows you always have some white ? Seems like an unfinished painting. thumbnail2nomx.jpgCheers.

Very nice repaints there guy's ! Just one question : it is normal that near the cockpit windows you always have some white ? Seems like an unfinished painting..
Already fixed ;)

Hey, just switched to FSX so I could get the NGX. Love it. Just curious, though. I was reading that American is making their latest purchase with Boeing, so that they will have the option to convert the deliveries to either -700 or -900 versions. http://www.aa.com/i1...t_agreement.jsp If someone is willing to take a shot at making those paints, I would appreciate it. Thanks. Chris J.

I will try the AIR PACIFIC this week Nice try but the colors are way off
thanks mate....very much appreciated!

ewww not to steal anyone's thunder but I've just uploaded to AVSIM an Air Pacific repaint of DQ-FJG.My first effort, so a little less than perfect, eg I missed the alpha channel on the windows too, just saw that above <sigh> :)I'd revisit it with some more skills later if a 'perfect' example dosen't appear before. I'll add a AVSIM link here when it's approved. thumbnail.jpg

Awesome repaints guys I havnt requested much, infact nothing I think, however just a few Ryanair is all I would put forward 1898196.jpgEI-DCL ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1963606.jpgEI-DCS ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1962394.jpgEI-DWS ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1962869.jpgEI-EFP