Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

HiI uploaded to www.avsim.net a repaint of the AEROLINEAS ARGENTINAS NEW SCHEME, in hours available. 737ngxaeroarg.jpg Regards
yeah, I love that livery. Thanks Marcelo!

Could anyone tell me how to paint the flap fairings without blacking out the whole details and without having to reduce opacity by 50% to see them?

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Royal Air Maroc 800WL livery is up on the PMDG site livery page. We didn't have many from Africa or the Middle East so Pete decided to do it.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Royal Air Maroc 800WL livery is up on the PMDG site livery page. We didn't have many from Africa or the Middle East so Pete decided to do it.
Thank you Thank you !!!!!Greg

too much, too soon....

Hello, can someone make a SN Brussels livery for the 737-900 please, i know doesnt exist but i need it please thank you...

Hi Loan92I didn't check but are they a similar issue to the 'tailskid' , if you doubleclick on a layer in a layer chooser of Photoshop a properties window for the layer comes up. With the tailskid I couldn't seem to paint it as expected but looking at the tailskid layer properties it wasn't the same as others around it, there's a 'Blend Mode' dropdown that needs 'Multiply' selected rather than 'Normal'. Ryan ... thats a wee bug in the paintkit maybe ? And while I'm at itCan someone please explain achieving 'Transparent Windows' please. I can't even see any alpha channel in pmdg_7378NGX_fuselarge_master.psd ? Whats the trick ? TIAJohn

Anybody that can help me. Can't figure out how to use the Paintkit when it is for the 800.. Think it is a lot of trouble when you have to cut the text and artwork into pieces because you are drawing on a 900 body.. How do you other guys do this? happy.png I am a bit new to photoshop, but have done other liveries for the 747, but I think the 800 paintkit is a bit confusing :D How do you guys do it :D?
Makle sure the 'Paint regions' layer is on and cut out and move anything to the right that is'nt in the regions! Simples.

Thank you very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!

Why does all my aircraft look like this? Look at the engines. 17.png

Regards

Martin Pedersen (DK)

ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 I7 930 2.8GHZ (OC 4.0GHZ) 3x2Gb 1333 Mhz Kingston HyperX Nocthua NHD14

Why does all my aircraft look like this? Look at the engines. 17.png
Alot of PMDG and other 3rd party addons don't like to be selected more than once, i get this also nothing to be worried about. just go selet a default fsx aircraft then go back to re-select the pmdg livery of your choice. This tends to happen if you select a PMDG one then change your mind and go straight to re-select another livery of the same make

That is normal. You are looking thru the turbo fan outside of the engine! The 747-8 looks like that also!

Center, "Southwest" 1253...Starting to pick up some fairly continuous light chop, any ride reports up ahead?

Ryan Schmidt