Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

And while I'm at itCan someone please explain achieving 'Transparent Windows' please. I can't even see any alpha channel in pmdg_7378NGX_fuselarge_master.psd ? Whats the trick ? TIAJohn
Hi John! The alpha for window cutouts is in: pmdg_737NGX_fuselage_1, 2 and 3 BrgdsPatrik Soderberg

HiI uploaded to www.avsim.net a repaint of the JET2, in hours available.737ngxjet2.jpgRegards
Nice paint! Any chance of making this one? (Nice to update to an NG!)

Nice paint! Any chance of making this one? (Nice to update to an NG!)
Hi: Yes no problem, I'm finishing BOEING CHROME scheme and when finished will be happy to work in the repaintRegards

Hi: Yes no problem, I'm finishing BOEING CHROME scheme and when finished will be happy to work in the repaintRegards
Thanks Marcelo! :)

Hi Loan92I didn't check but are they a similar issue to the 'tailskid' , if you doubleclick on a layer in a layer chooser of Photoshop a properties window for the layer comes up. With the tailskid I couldn't seem to paint it as expected but looking at the tailskid layer properties it wasn't the same as others around it, there's a 'Blend Mode' dropdown that needs 'Multiply' selected rather than 'Normal'. Ryan ... thats a wee bug in the paintkit maybe ? And while I'm at itCan someone please explain achieving 'Transparent Windows' please. I can't even see any alpha channel in pmdg_7378NGX_fuselarge_master.psd ? Whats the trick ? TIAJohn
THANK YOU FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY HEART. No, Really!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

very nice paint !!!!!! do you like the neos livery? thanks

Btw regarding RAM - I couldn't find any cockpit photos of their 800s or 700s with which to do a more detailed options layout - I set ETOPS and no eyebrow windows from external photos, but I couldn't find any from inside. If anyone has any, please let me know and I'll update the ini to better match the real thing. Right now it's left the same as the PMDG House paint inside.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

very nice paint !!!!!! do you like the neos livery? thanks
Hi, it is available in www.avsim.net, place to look: NEOS and you will see several. I did not (sorry my english use translator)Regards

Awesome for them to have included South African Airways this time! :)

HiTomorrow I finish and upload (I have to finish the tail, the turbines and details) Regards
Please Marcelo, how is the metalic effect accomplished?

Hi Dazz Look at this tutorial: http://photoshoptuto...al-texture.html or
Best regards!
Thanks a lot Marcelo
Like somebody earlier in this thread, I'm also in need of realistic-looking unpainted engine cowlings. One last thing I'm not really certain of is how to achieve a metallic look. Is there some way to control reflectivity on certain areas of the livery? The Dragonair logo and text is painted in gold, so for it not to look flat and unrealistic, I'd need to make the gold areas more reflective. I presume it's possible, as I've seen silver aircraft that looked reflective, but I'm not sure how it's achieved, looking at the paint kit.
Michael, check this out happy.png