Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

you make a fictional liveries and you don't make the liveries of real companies like : AIR ALGERIE B737-800 WL (new livery)1943840.jpgAIR ALGERIE B737-600 (new livery)1852177.jpg And... FLY DUBAI B737-800 WL1928673.jpg AND ... OMAN AIR B737-800 WL1886880.jpg AND ... ROYAL AIR MAROC B737-800 WL1975744.jpg AND ... EGYPT AIR B737-800 WL1891968.jpg and... ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES B737-800 WLethiopian.jpg By hazard all of these companies are ARABIC, What's wrong with Arabic Airliners PMDG ???

Well im searching in avsim and it's not coming up just your old one
Patience. already upload but not up to me when they publish, Surely in a few hours and be available

you make a fictional liveries and you don't make the liveries of real companies like : By hazard all of these companies are ARABIC, What's wrong with Arabic Airliners PMDG ???
Air Algerie and Royal Air Maroc are already OUT... serach before making stupid statement ! Talking Ear Off.gif

too much, too soon....

you make a fictional liveries and you don't make the liveries of real companies like : By hazard all of these companies are ARABIC, What's wrong with Arabic Airliners PMDG ???
No offense, but what if the repaints you?? we are working to satisfy all, I do not correct your post

Air Algerie and Royal Air Maroc are already OUT... serach before making stupid statement ! Talking%20Ear%20Off.gif
Be nice please we are here to talk and help each others.don't say bad words cuz bad word are so easy for all but be nice is not given to all peoples.ROYAL AIR MAROC is out yes i dont see it, but AIR ALGERIE the winglets version don't exist and the NON-Winglets is with the old repaint.Thnaks,

No offense, but what if the repaints you?? we are working to satisfy all, I do not correct your post
Thanks,i know its so difficult to make all liveries of the 737NG.

Be nice please we are here to talk and help each others.don't say bad words cuz bad word are so easy for all but be nice is not given to all peoples.ROYAL AIR MAROC is out yes i dont see it, but AIR ALGERIE the winglets version don't exist and the NON-Winglets is with the old repaint.Thnaks,
Sorry n4f13, but you are implying that PMDG does not care for ARABIC airlines. If you look in this thread I see individuals, like you and me, painting these planes. I requested various United liveries and Kulula liveries. Not one has been painted. Guess what? If I don't like that people aren't painting my plane, I can be patient and wait or do it myself. You have the same options. To imply a company does not care about ARABIC people, I think, is a rude assumption on your part. If people want to make 1000 TUI fly variants, that's on them.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

I uploaded to www.avsim.net a repaint of the FICTIONAL JET2 MANCHESTER, in hours available.Waiting.gifwink.png
One method of searching for the new files is to . .Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Skyteam.jpg Forgot to mention this has been on avsim for a few days now. Hughesj2, I may just attempt that Turkish livery.
Thank you sir!

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Ladies and Gentlemen... I introduce the Delta Air Lines Boeing 737-932ER! Aiming for release before saturday! Delta7392.jpgDelta7391.jpgDelta7394.jpg