Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Note that the website also includes their colour codes and such.
Hi Klas! I also noticed the color and I will make the changes. On photos of the real bird there is a weather and repair tear of the entire fuselage (full mixture of all blue you can imagine) but I go for pantone 283 on Nordic font + tail and use 284 on the main fuselage.Hypnotized.gif /Patrik Soderberg

By hazard all of these companies are ARABIC, What's wrong with Arabic Airliners PMDG ???1. You don't get anything by demanding someone do for you!! And then you throw the old "your discriminating against arabic" Did you ever think maybe they just don't want to do your long list right now?2. Try being nice and asking for these repaints!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen... I introduce the Delta Air Lines Boeing 737-932ER! Aiming for release before saturday!
Hey there, nice door detail. sig.gif

Sorry n4f13, but you are implying that PMDG does not care for ARABIC airlines. If you look in this thread I see individuals, like you and me, painting these planes. I requested various United liveries and Kulula liveries. Not one has been painted. Guess what? If I don't like that people aren't painting my plane, I can be patient and wait or do it myself. You have the same options. To imply a company does not care about ARABIC people, I think, is a rude assumption on your part. If people want to make 1000 TUI fly variants, that's on them.
I'll wait until the release of new repaints on AVSIM, thanks again and have Good flights and happy landings.

Hello everyone, been on holiday over the last few weeks but saw the paintkit got released and with it two Thomsons and the Jet2 repaints have been finished by users of this forum. Absolutely fantastic repaints however they all have the problem in which the interior is gone, this is fairly recognisable actually and i was hoping if anyone knew how to fix it on my end? If not could either the authors or someone else re-do these much needed repaints. Many thanks, and apologies again if i am missing something, i have been away for a long time and a lot happens on this forum. EDIT: It turns out loading the sim solves the problem, like i said i was unaware of this. Once again great repaints.

By hazard all of these companies are ARABIC, What's wrong with Arabic Airliners PMDG ???
LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg