Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

By hazard all of these companies are ARABIC, What's wrong with Arabic Airliners PMDG ???1. You don't get anything by demanding someone do for you!! And then you throw the old "your discriminating against arabic" Did you ever think maybe they just don't want to do your long list right now?2. Try being nice and asking for these repaints!!!
Thanks man, sorry if you understand me wrong.i don't make any discrimination against Arabic peoples cuz I'm Arab tooI'm from Algeria and i like our airline company AIR ALGERIE like all peoples do.ok man i'm sorry and i have to demand excuses for all peoples here who can understand me in the wrong way.i don't hate any one I'm not racist and i like and i love flying :PMDG Aircraft ,only this.Sorry,

Thanks man, sorry if you understand me wrong.i don't make any discrimination against Arabic peoples cuz I'm Arab tooI'm from Algeria and i like our airline company AIR ALGERIE like all peoples do.ok man i'm sorry and i have to demand excuses for all peoples here who can understand me in the wrong way.i don't hate any one I'm not racist and i like and i love flying :PMDG Aircraft ,only this.Sorry,
Cool!!

i hate you! biggrin.pngwink.png
Yeah man you got it, Gosh don't I just love to tease and screw with people... har har har LMAO.gif Alright enough of the quip, and you've already had strawberry, so I think you may have apple and lemon as well now. Big%20Grin.gif Tell me if it suits your taste. hari2.jpgsig.gif

Pineapple? I don't think you'll have pineapple with this pack... What you will get though is raspberry, that's for sure. sig.gif

HiI show progress, missing the final details and specular textures (_spec) that will shine to the metal parts will soon be available in two versions (with and without winglets).Hope you like itxgnkc.jpgkhpju.jpgRegards

Texture of 737-800 SFP "10 years" of GOL airlines. PR-GTFhttp://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxacrp&DLID=161605sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&ImageID=291175sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&ImageID=291182

Great roll out model texture by Mr. Marcelo Fabian Veneziale, I just love it 2011-9-1_22-39-13-207.jpg

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

what do you do to get those landing lights? do you need to add shockwave lights to your CFG file? for me, the landing lights don't show up much.

Hi I show progress, missing the final details and specular textures (_spec) that will shine to the metal parts will soon be available in two versions (with and without winglets).Hope you like itxgnkc.jpgkhpju.jpgRegards
Looking good. Keep at it. Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .