Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

EgyptAir.....................Please Please Pleasethank you

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

EgyptAir.....................Please Please Pleasethank you
Is on the way, should be a few days, looking good, nice and clean. AeroMexico is also on the way, but is much more a learning exercise and I won't release until or unless I'm happy with it.

It's uploaded and I'm crashing... gnight!
Err... you REALLY should consider doing that tutorial. Big%20Grin.gif Great, now the outside of the NGX looks like the inside... LMAO.gifsig.gif

In the works...
Hey man, I love the look of your paints, the weathered look is great! I was wandering to the forum, has any more UK airlines been done?! My wish list: ThomsonJet 2BA [Without winglets, black ring to simulate 400 varient]
For everyone who likes fictional repaints ... PMDG_737-800_LUFTHANSA_D-ABEW-5.jpg More will come soon on my side simtexture.de cool.png Regards from EDDSHolgi
where can I get this?

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Hey man, I love the look of your paints, the weathered look is great! I was wandering to the forum, has any more UK airlines been done?! My wish list: ThomsonJet 2BA [Without winglets, black ring to simulate 400 varient]
Jet2 available:http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=161509http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=161546

Hey man, I love the look of your paints, the weathered look is great! I was wandering to the forum, has any more UK airlines been done?! My wish list: ThomsonJet 2BA [Without winglets, black ring to simulate 400 varient] where can I get this?
There is the link just under the shot!

There is the link just under the shot!
couldn't find the place to download on the website, standby

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK