Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Uploaded on avsim :) Should be available tomorrow: capture0090709201119334.jpg
i have noticed that the point on the "airberlin . com" on the inside of the winglets is missing on both sides. but repaint is beautiful..

Hi, repainters!Can anyone explain to me how to use the window plugs?Thanks in advance!
Hm so far I think I'd just mask out the windows in the window line. The blank window plugs will then be visible as a faint line where the window would usually be. IIRC. sig.gif

Hm so far I think I'd just mask out the windows in the window line. The blank window plugs will then be visible as a faint line where the window would usually be. IIRC. sig.gif
... and don't forget the alpha channel ... he must be also cut out (the window) RegardsHolgi

Err... you REALLY should consider doing that tutorial. Big%20Grin.gif Great, now the outside of the NGX looks like the inside... LMAO.gifsig.gif
I agree!!!

I now see a lot of fictional and repaints of previous released aircraft but NO KLM "Retro" or the KLM previous paint-scheme used on B738-739's without winglets? As most of you know, KLM is Europe's second largest operator of the NG series, Ryanair is first.....Darryl

Hi Everyone, Is someone working on a fictional "Swiss" repaint? I would love it. Thanks,Fabrice

Fabrice Lambert

Err... you REALLY should consider doing that tutorial. Big%20Grin.gifsig.gif
I agree!!!
Previous Photoshop experience required. Android2011lightsxx-1.jpgImmortal2011b-1.jpgNewDrMf.jpgHolograma.jpgAlien01b-1.jpgJoker0017-1.jpg I promise I'll take the time to try to put my steps into words soon. It's really not that difficult. J.

Chris Hicks

Is on the way, should be a few days, looking good, nice and clean. AeroMexico is also on the way, but is much more a learning exercise and I won't release until or unless I'm happy with it.
Thank you, thank you, thank you

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5