Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I was planning to do one for the -700 if PMDG didn't do it first. If the urge strikes, I'll take it on. I'm under the weather today and don't think I could focus on it!
I think that they are all now MIL registered rather than CIV as this one displays..... I'm keen on this and the all white version of the C-40B and C, so if it comes now or the -700 it would be fantastic.

Sean (Brisbane, Australia)

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2904 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s) OPSYS Windows 11 Homex64 Application Lockheed Martin P3Dv4

Hello, anyone interested in Thomsonfly. Thought I would give the paintkit an easy try for the beginning. 20119131287f6hcy9wx4.jpg2011913128yi5xn24apu.jpg Still work in progress, especially the logos on the winglets.
Very interested. Please post the link when done!

Any other ryanair livery ? sad.png Would be great !!! :) 328526272330.jpg
+1 Would be awesome if anyone could :)

Would someone with painting skills be able to create an American Airlines 737-800 in the Flagship Liberty livery?airliners.net/photo/American-Airlines/Boeing-737-823/1648133/L/&sid=d9d90527421de3b993be1a22a1132c30 If the link doesn't work, Airliners.net search for N905AN. Thanks in advance.

To whom it may concern... If you were one of those patiently waiting for "the Smileys" - then you are in for a treat! biggrin.pngenter.jpgPlease enter. sig.gif
Started to work on some of these, too. But no time at the moment to finish them. Now it's not necessary to go on. Thank you, great work !!! :)

To whom it may concern... If you were one of those patiently waiting for "the Smileys" - then you are in for a treat! biggrin.pngenter.jpgPlease enter. sig.gif
Wow thank you very much! they are amazing!!

Three days later, Air One taking shape... db5.jpgsig.gif
Still looking forward to this one, is there any update? :-)

Mike Tomkins
Knoxville, TN
Flight Sim user since the subLOGIC / Apple II days