Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

In the early stages. Maybe by the end of the weekend. fsx2011-09-1517-54-22-97.jpgfsx2011-09-1517-58-40-58.jpgfsx2011-09-1517-59-23-09.jpg
Very nice! I will be watching for this one. Thank you!

@ Badderjet WOW!!!!!!!!! Ima kiss you then fly all day and night in these planes lol Thanks a whole lot! :D

In the early stages. Maybe by the end of the weekend. fsx2011-09-1517-59-23-09.jpg
Nice job on the gold stripe, I'm going to need to figure out something similar (although I think less grainy and a little more of a brown hue) for my Dragonair classic livery, whenever I manage to get to it. (I'm still waiting on obtaining a high-enough resolution source image of the dragon logo to work from, have a few leads though.) Semi-related: Has anybody made a livery with bare metal engines yet? Haven't noticed any, but this thread's pretty lengthy, and I may have missed something...

Mike Tomkins
Knoxville, TN
Flight Sim user since the subLOGIC / Apple II days

Can someone do these ...I prefer Delta Wavy and sorry for asking I'm just really hoping someone will give in and make it for me.... :-)but other great airlines that look good in the 737 Carlitos Colon

Julian, Lennart, Alex, Steve, Kris, Sam, Michael, Nameless, thanks for the comments, I appreciate it. Big%20Grin.gif 230+ downloads within the first 24 hours and #3 hot download on day of release (which was only half a day anyway), so thanks a ton for your interest! Please make sure to use ENB whenever possible and get back to me if you have any issues or think you spot any faults on the paints. sig.gif

Julian, Lennart, Alex, Steve, Kris, Sam, Michael, Nameless, thanks for the comments, I appreciate it. Big%20Grin.gif 230+ downloads within the first 24 hours and #3 hot download on day of release (which was only half a day anyway), so thanks a ton for your interest! Please make sure to use ENB whenever possible and get back to me if you have any issues or think you spot any faults on the paints. sig.gif
Etienne: EXCELENT WORK!!!!! Congratulations and thankim Not Worthy.gif

To whom it may concern... If you were one of those patiently waiting for "the Smileys" - then you are in for a treat! biggrin.pngenter.jpgPlease enter. sig.gif
Many thanks for these!