Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

It is WIP but I admit I need help with the blue top part + I get troubles with the white fuselage lines. I had the idea to give away the template as I get little to no time to tackle it anymore. I tried alot of things to get the fuselage lines disapear but I dont know why it comes back everytime! Etienne might help me with this one but if he dosen't I might ask for someone else, if someone interessed?

Marcelo has had this problem with usair he can help for sure, thanks for update.

Rich Sennett

Could someone have a go at Garuda Indonesia variant?Thanx in advance.Gino

It is WIP but I admit I need help with the blue top part + I get troubles with the white fuselage lines. I had the idea to give away the template as I get little to no time to tackle it anymore. I tried alot of things to get the fuselage lines disapear but I dont know why it comes back everytime! Etienne might help me with this one but if he dosen't I might ask for someone else, if someone interessed?
HiIf you want, send me my mail files (found in my profile) or PM.regardsMarcelo

Semi-related: Has anybody made a livery with bare metal engines yet? Haven't noticed any, but this thread's pretty lengthy, and I may have missed something...
I haven't seen any one answer your question yet. There won't be any bare metal engines because the fan cowl and the Reverser are both composite. That is why the engines on AA are painted grey, like the radome.

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

I haven't seen any one answer your question yet. There won't be any bare metal engines because the fan cowl and the Reverser are both composite. That is why the engines on AA are painted grey, like the radome.
Thanks for the answer! I'm aware that in real life, the cowls aren't metallic, but then in real life, the NGX wasn't flown by half the airlines it's fictionally available for, either. (And in many cases, such as the Dragonair livery I'm hoping to make, the NGX wasn't even a figment of somebody's imagination when the livery existed.) Personally, I'd still like to make a variant of the livery (albeit not realistic) with metallic-effect cowls, just because that's what Dragonair's original livery looked like. With the exception of the number 2 engine on the Tristar, the engines were always unpainted metal. Of course, I'd also like to make a livery with just a bare grey too for the sake of (slightly more) realism, just as I'd also like to do one with winglets (none of the original-liveried KA aircraft had those either, so artistic license is needed.) Thanks again for the answer though, and for the reminder of reality. ;-)

Mike Tomkins
Knoxville, TN
Flight Sim user since the subLOGIC / Apple II days

I have 2 requests can any one of the very talented painters please repaint the NGX in the following (2) liveries. United Airlines Pre-merger colors and the Battleship grey colors. Thanks in advance John 3306524891_511778d98a_o.jpg79163776_1427a10c35_b.jpg

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

Even tho they don't fly the NG, could someone please do a Thai Airways new color!!

HiI uploaded to www.avsim.net a repaint of the AEROMEXICO METAL (FICTIONAL), in hours available. pmdgax3.jpg Regards
Hi Marcelo; Thanks for the repaint !! If i may, I think the chrome is way too dark, if you search around airliners.net you'll se what I mean. and also the flag is huge !!! Thanks