Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Yes Etienne, have the airstairs, look de picture:
Ah ok, I wasn't sure! BTW I like how you did the protection decals around the static ports! sig.gif

No problem, thanks for reply. Of course you deserved a weekend : come to the Munich Oktoberfest in Germany Bavaria and have your deseved great Time.
:--))I was there once, long , long time ago.Unforgettable indeed!One can't remember where he lives after a few hours ... biggrin.png

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Can someone make a Primera repaint for the -800 please? OY-PSC%20-%20B737-8Q8%20Primera%20-%20LPA%2019-02-2011.jpg Thanks ;)

Bruno Teixeira.
W11 PRO x64 | i9 13900k | RTX4090 | 32GB DDR5 | MSFS

Throwing together a District of Columbia Air National Guard 201st Airlift C40C. About to start wrapping the stripe around the back...I'll either finish it or go insane. I'll let you know which. fsx2011-09-2414-03-29-97.jpgfsx2011-09-2413-48-37-96.jpg
Nice! :) Hope you will update this for the BBJ when it's released. :) 20202 is the only C-40 I have ever seen. :)http://www.flickr.co...rkr/4836569526/

Can someone make a Primera repaint for the -800 please?Thanks ;)
There is a Primera done with a link somewhere, I think way back in this thread.Try a search on Primera, and I think you'll find it!

Nice! :) Hope you will update this for the BBJ when it's released. :) 20202 is the only C-40 I have ever seen. :)http://www.flickr.co...rkr/4836569526/
Most definitely. I hadn't plan to do it until the -700 release, but when they said it would be a few more weeks, I decided to go ahead and do it for practice. Wrapping that strip around the back is surprisingly frustrating!

Chris Hicks

Just uploaded Delta 'Wavy Tail' to AVSIM. Should be available in a few hours. DeltaScreen.jpg
Still nothing on Avsim, would you please give it to us on the same way how Marcelo does?

Awesome repaints guys! May I request United Airlines battleship Grey and Aloha FunBird livery from the 70s. Also classicPiedmont would look amazing!Thanks and keep up the great work!Jack

Still nothing on Avsim, would you please give it to us on the same way how Marcelo does?
Hi Tobias!Just checked on AVSIM, it's available now!Look for delta_wavy_tail.zip

Hi Tobias!Just checked on AVSIM, it's available now!Look for delta_wavy_tail.zip
AHIdea.gif , Thanks for the hint. Great paint, you did a realy good job! As well as the SKY Airlines -Many Thanks

AHIdea.gif , As well as the SKY Airlines -Many Thanks
Thank you too. SKY Airlines 737-900ER TC-SKP Now Available here: http://library.avsim...crp&DLID=162190 Yes it's not quite an ER even in PMDG terms but the optional extra exits are done including custom bump map, I just can't fit the optional extra fuel tanks, maybe you can reduce the payload if it matters. Happy Landings! Next: A Garuda Indonesia 800WL should be uploaded today.Air India Express is nearly done.

Thank you too. SKY Airlines 737-900ER TC-SKP Now Available here: http://library.avsim...crp&DLID=162190 Yes it's not quite an ER even in PMDG terms but the optional extra exits are done including custom bump map, I just can't fit the optional extra fuel tanks, maybe you can reduce the payload if it matters. Happy Landings! Next: A Garuda Indonesia 800WL should be uploaded today.Air India Express is nearly done.
Superb.Waiting for these two as I have flown in both Bombay-Sharjah & Denpasar-Medan.

I narrowed it down to these five. I have them painted, now I have to clean up the folders and make unique N #, Req #, ini files, etc. Then I can upload them. They all fly and look like jetBlue should be flying some Boeings. JetBlu.jpgRay
After the beautiful Delta and AA Paints, i hope this Paints are the next Praying.gif