Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Anyone can do some kulula paints? (Not the normal one in pmdg website but other versions?Thanks!

Hi: It's not equal XL, notice the tail that is different ... We must do everything again. Now I am with the VP-BRT and I have other requests, sorry ...
That is the Nok Air paint that I requested! Anyone interested!

Gradually taking shape ... are thousands of details Whew.gif
Sick. You're aware of the _nose.dds texture in case you'd want to add detail to that area? sig.gif

Sick. You're aware of the _nose.dds texture in case you'd want to add detail to that area? sig.gif
Etienne does not _nose.dds texture, what is it?

Excellent Marcelo, love the paint

does not _nose.dds texture, what is it?
Well it's a texture that is mapped from the front onto the nose (not from the side, like the fuselage). Think of standing right in front of the aircraft, looking at the nose, and then applying the texture head-on. You could use it if you ever have stretching and distortion problems around the very front nose part. The texture can be copied over from the 737NGX\texture.common folder (IIRC), then edited. Not sure if you ever need it, but at least it's good to know it's there. As an example, it would be perfectly suited to render a nose like this. Otherwise, by just using the fuselage texture, it's impossible to get right. sig.gif

Well it's a texture that is mapped from the front onto the nose (not from the side, like the fuselage). Think of standing right in front of the aircraft, looking at the nose, and then applying the texture head-on. You could use it if you ever have stretching and distortion problems around the very front nose part. The texture can be copied over from the 737NGX\texture.common folder (IIRC), then edited. Not sure if you ever need it, but at least it's good to know it's there. As an example, it would be perfectly suited to render a nose like this. Otherwise, by just using the fuselage texture, it's impossible to get right. sig.gif
Ok, I get it, thanks for the info wink.png

There is already that. Look at PMDG's website. BTW, what is SFP?
yeah but... the texture in PMDG´s website is not in HD .... someone can can make a new texture of GOL and VARIG ? SFP = SHORT FIELD PERFORMANCE it's a package for 737 for short runways

Air China 3 repaints
Very nice, thanks so much!
Just... wow. I can't begin to comprehend the work you've put into that!

Mike Tomkins
Knoxville, TN
Flight Sim user since the subLOGIC / Apple II days

hey Crankpin can you make another Malaysia Airlines old Livery for the pmdg 737-800 WL and make it looks old please . . .
aahhh I see, older livery, yeah OK I will add it to my list. I'll have to try and learn some of Chris's skills and make it 'just before repaint grungy' - thats what you're after yes ?