Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Really looking forward to the JetBlue there Tobias.I usually fly up north on VatSim, and use that callsign almost every time I fly.

Really looking forward to the JetBlue there Tobias.I usually fly up north on VatSim, and use that callsign almost every time I fly.
Me too William, i hope you notice that are this Jetblue-Paints is not my work, its the work from raymar, here from the forum. Im looking also very forward to this Paints. Myself fly in the last time most in the USA with this Airliner and her Callsign. But i fly IVAO and there is not many ATC on the USA, so for the next time i switch over to VATSIM but im dare not even

Oh! , Sorry, I am still new, like 2 days new to this forum and the 737ngx. Just bought it last night. Still looking at all the liveries and all in just awe.

I have to finish the tail, wings and the turbines and ready ... Silly.gif I hope you like it! sinttuloxk3rx.jpg
Interesting. I had sent these shots to our sister NGX painter as a request.

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Crankpin, amazing work! Marcelo, I think that one would give me nightmares for days if I tried it! It's looking great.

Chris Hicks

yeah but... the texture in PMDG´s website is not in HD .... someone can can make a new texture of GOL and VARIG ? SFP = SHORT FIELD PERFORMANCE it's a package for 737 for short runways
Have 2 Gol there in PMDG download section... And all are HD: 4096x4096 pixels of resolution.

aahhh I see, older livery, yeah OK I will add it to my list. I'll have to try and learn some of Chris's skills and make it 'just before repaint grungy' - thats what you're after yes ?
yes make it grungy thnks Crankpin you're da best im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Have 2 Gol there in PMDG download section... And all are HD: 4096x4096 pixels of resolution.
i think so the tail is not realistic... i don´t know... but, the texture of gol is not very realistic for me...So... if nobody wants to make the texture of "GOL" because have in PMDG's website, someone can make the texture of 737-800 SFP PR-GTA (is the flagship of GOL) "Time de Águias" with a realistic tail? best regards, Scatamacchia

Marcelo, I think that one would give me nightmares for days if I tried it! It's looking great.
Yeah, I hear ya. I don't know how the heck he's doing it. sig.gif

I have to finish the tail, wings and the turbines and ready ... Silly.gif I hope you like it! sinttuloxk3rx.jpg
The skill of some painters totally amazes me.Nice job man!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

I'm a fan of the Nok aircraft myself, but I think they are still beyond my current level of skill. I'm not sure if I could do any of them justice. Learnin' fast though! nokplane5.jpg On edit: Marcelo, that is nothing short of amazing. I'm really looking forward to flying that one! It must be the best looking 737 in the sky.

Chris Hicks