Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hello, I really appreciate all the work that is invested in a good repaint, and I'm a fan of all your repaints here! Maybe someone wants to pick up one of these airlines and do a good repaint! Thank you in advance! Oman Air: http://images3.jetph..._1253647063.jpg Jet Airways: http://images3.jetph..._1315880826.jpg Hainan Airlines: http://images3.jetph..._1315484806.jpg Hong Kong Airlines: http://images3.jetph..._1313246830.jpg ArikAir: http://images2.jetph..._1315669219.jpg I know these are a lot of requests, but it would be nice if someone could do some of them! :) Best Regards,Mike
Hi MikeAttractive bunch of liveries there, I'll think about adding the OMAN and ARIK to my list after the weathered Malaysia older livery I'm on at the moment. If you've read much above you'll have gathered we aren't keen on the frustration of curvey bits angry.png though, so no promises. Ah just saw badderjet's reply, the ARIK, go for for it m8 , we sure don't need to double up. Edited by Crankpin

You should definitely upload it! Great job. Slowly but surely...fsx2011-10-0320-35-08-82.jpg
At the request of: Kris737freak, fjsharry and NGX_WingletAnd following Chris schemes ... soonThen to my friend Rich CanJet repaint of (almost the Rich!) sinttulonp1kn.jpg
Has interesting add some wear in livery? Could be get more real thing. So far seem look like new bird.Thanks for paint.

Now that's gonna be something! Having fun wit da curves?? LOL.gifsig.gif
Those curves may require a medication adjustment. Taking the next 24 hours off from Photoshop to do a little flying and let my eyes uncross! So...in days available. Here's where she stands today:fsx2011-10-0419-03-21-55.jpg FSJHarry, I promise you lots of dirt!

Chris Hicks

Just on the off chance would it be possible for a painter when they get time of course to do a Ryanair without winglets for the 800 series. Regards Steve

Ah just saw badderjet's reply, the ARIK, go for for it m8 , we sure don't need to double up.
Actually, I was just expressing my admiration for the paint, not that I were to do it! LMAO.gif
Those curves may require a medication adjustment. Taking the next 24 hours off from Photoshop to do a little flying and let my eyes uncross! FSJHarry, I promise you lots of dirt!
I hear ya! And you still wanted to do a little write-up about your contamination technique... right?? Big%20Grin.gif
Just on the off chance would it be possible for a painter when they get time of course to do a Ryanair without winglets for the 800 series.
Dude, as has been said before just go ahead and copy any livery over to your non-WL model... sig.gif

Great looking repaint Crankpin but the files do not work and I have a blank/see-through aircraft. It seems a third of the files are missing compared to the other releases already in the system.

Air Italy and Air Italy Polaska Boeing 737-800 Air Italy I-AIGN and Air Italy Polaska SP-IGNSame aircraft different dress. Both liveries in the single download, you can install either or both repaints as desired. Download link: http://library.avsim...8&CatID=fsxacrp
Please correct so I and others can fly this bird, thank you...Darryl

Hi MikeAttractive bunch of liveries there, I'll think about adding the OMAN and ARIK to my list after the weathered Malaysia older livery I'm on at the moment. If you've read much above you'll have gathered we aren't keen on the frustration of curvey bits angry.png though, so no promises. Ah just saw badderjet's reply, the ARIK, go for for it m8 , we sure don't need to double up.
Hi there, it would be really nice if you could do them, don't hurry and yes I have read about the curvey problems. Seems to be a problem for many repainters here. I'd love to see those paints being done by you! :) Cheers,Mike

Any way to get American Airlines with the cockpit that contains the C/D third little button near DU. The one that shows flight control movements on screen?

Great work painters. You guys are very talented. Please keep up the great work. I would like to make a request for the -900. Alaska Airlines has 12 -900s, 3 are non-winglet models. I like to request a -900 non-winglet standard AS livery, but I'd also like to request the Alaska Airlines Disney Theme livery for the -900 winglet model. (-900 Tail numbers: N318AS, N302AS is non-winglet model) While I'm requesting Alaska, they've got several specialty 737-400s. While they'd be "fictional" to the NG, is there anyone who'd be willing to paint these as well? Maybe on the non-winglet model to more closely simulate the -400? (-400 Tail numbers: N791AS, N792AS, N706AS, N705AS, N784AS) I know someone was working on some of the non-Disney specialty liveries for Alaska, just wondering how those are coming along? Thanks in advance. Joshua

Great looking repaint Crankpin but the files do not work and I have a blank/see-through aircraft. It seems a third of the files are missing compared to the other releases already in the system. Please correct so I and others can fly this bird, thank you...Darryl
Hmm sorry you've had a problem Darryl, but I can't find any issues with the download or installation, and I've had no other reports of problems with it.To test, I totaly removed my versions, re-download the installer from AVSIM aand reinstalled with livery manager. It all worked fine and the 2 aircraft appear exactly as expected. Specific issues you raised.Blank or see thru textures. This is most commonly seen when you switch to another PMDG NGX aircraft of the same type, (eg from one 800WL to another 800WL) without closing and restarting FSX. PMDG are aware of this. Not enough files in folder ? In one way you are right, there are only the minimum files required for the repaint, it's a pretty simple repaint, so not as many files as some others I've done. But all thats required should be there, and is for me after reinstalling. So the files you'd see in either folder Texture.AItaly_IAIGN_jkx or Texture.AItaly_SPIGN_jkx are......... equipment_decal.ddspmdg_737NGX_fuselage_1.ddspmdg_737NGX_fuselage_1_night2.ddspmdg_737NGX_fuselage_2.ddspmdg_737NGX_fuselage_2_night2.ddspmdg_737NGX_fuselage_3.ddspmdg_737NGX_tail.ddspmdg_737NGX_wingletnight.ddspmdg_NGX_VC_N_number.ddsReadMe_Install.txttexture.cfgThumbnail.jpg It is possible you've got a corrupted download or install. You could try, using Livery Manager to remove the 2 repaints, redownlaod and reinstall. Other than that... humm are all/any of your other repaints behaving as expected ? And be careful swithching between NGX repaints, restarting FSX is always a good idea. Get back to me if you are still having trouble and we'll try and sort it, but as far as I know there seems to be nothing wrong with these repaints at this end.