Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Fine, John! Here's my formal request.
I actually have thoughts about making a DHL livery for 739/739WL :D. Unfortunately due to exams I'll be able to start this project some time next Wednesday.

I actually have thoughts about making a DHL livery for 739/739WL :D. Unfortunately due to exams I'll be able to start this project some time next Wednesday.
Awesome! One question, which programs are used to make liveries? It may be possible for everyone to start making their own liveries and sharing them to the world if it's easy.

Awesome! One question, which programs are used to make liveries? It may be possible for everyone to start making their own liveries and sharing them to the world if it's easy.
Well any advanced graphic editor will do. The Photoshop is the best choice by far, but there are other alternatives such as Paint Shop Pro, also there is a bunch of free ones that are really capable, like GIMP or Paint.net. But as I said Photoshop is by far the best and easiest way, because most of times (98%) you work with it's native .psd format. Also you probably would want a DXTBmp, it's a program to view .dds files. Not mandatory, but it won't hurt.As for me, I used Photoshop+Paint.net (somehow it wasn't possible to convert .psd's into .dds's with PS CS5) +DXTBmp (Paint.net also lets preview .dds's very well). And I strongly advise on using PS. You don't even have to buy it, there's 30 day trial and it's more than enough to create a livery. I still have +/-18 days left, so I'll still grab another livery a bit later. GIMP and Paint.net had problems with larger .psd (>100mb of size) files. P.n couldn't load them and for GIMP it took him more than 5min (i think almost 10min lol) to load the fuselage_master file (~400mb) and it worked very badly, had various lags, whereas it took ~1min (including start up time) to load the same file for PS and without any problems.As for process itself, well, making such liveries like airBaltic which I've already done, or DHL or Lufthansa, isn't that hard, because it's basically airline name on the sides, mostly white or monochrome fuselage, reg number and some other writings. But on the other hand liveries like NOK, Moskovia and such are hard.My experience again, it took me something like 4 days to do a complete livery (research, logos hunt included), spending 2-4 hours daily. And it isn't that hard apparently. The hardest part was, well not the hardest, most annoying I would call it, is when you want to see how it looks ingame, you need to make lots walkthoughs to import file to the game (save main file, make working file, flatten, flip it, convert to .dds, copy/paste) then load a game, start a flight to see everything in-depth. Takes lots of time.

You can't expect them to do everything you want. It takes some time to build a livery. I have also requested many times UPS, FedEx, or DHL but it's not easy to make.
Oh, please don't missunderstand me. I'm not sad because no one created the paint, I just was sad because nobody answered my request...
Certainly for me, a photo and reg number with your request is more likely to catch my interest. Yes I know you are after a fictional paint so reg number is a moot point, but an example of just which version of the Hawaiian livery would help a lot. And PMDG have some rules for this forum, you should have your name in your sig, you'll see most above obey that rule. Some won't even read your post otherwise. Why the rule, well it has the magic effect of generally keeping things polite and reasonable.
Ok, I've edited my profile, I hope now it fits well. :) I just wanted to post pictures of Airliners.net but I got always an error message that the forum doen't accept the links... :(

Still no JetBlue Please reupload And thanks for the amazing NOKAIR - Khop Khun khap

I have 2 requests can any one of the very talented painters please repaint the NGX in the following (2) liveries. United Airlines Pre-merger colors and the Battleship grey colors. Thanks in advance John 3306524891_511778d98a_o.jpg79163776_1427a10c35_b.jpg
One last request for these if anyone is up for them Please :) N341UA for the Battleship Gray colorsN366UA for the Pre-Merger Colors

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

Button-2.jpg I think this is the button you mean? If so, you can add it to any livery by selecting the Collins MCP (instead of the Honeywell) and then going to "PMDG Setup/Aircraft/Equipment/page 3" and selecting Autoland "Fail Op".
Could you explain how to choose Collins MCP for a livery? I only have 1 AA plane and it is the honeywell, I didnt know it was possible to choose the MCP???