Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

All credit to Marcelo's original paint, I am toying with photo real textures a bit for now, thanks for looking. 906Canjet.jpg

Rich Sennett

All credit to Marcelo's original paint, I am toying with photo real textures a bit for now, thanks for looking. 906Canjet.jpg
Maybe you could make the same thing in FS ! :)

Hi guys. Having worked on these liveries since the paintkit came out, I've finally completed them! (I'm no expert!) Jet2.com G-GDFC (with metal textures)Thumbnail_BackgroundV-1.jpgjet22-1.jpg Jet2.com 'Jet2 holidays' G-GDFDThumbnail_BackgroundV.jpgHOL2.jpg The above texture took me forever to align the Sun to the tail and the aft fuselage! Enjoy! They should be on avsim soon.

abbcngxdl43.jpg Very nice job..... is it ready? /Rodd

No, it is'nt ready yet. I'll post the downloadlink if it finish ;)

Daniel

No, it is'nt ready yet. I'll post the downloadlink if it finish ;)[/center][/center]
When when when ? :D Nice work !

Maybe you could make the same thing in FS ! :) what are you asking this is a screenshot right from fsx, not much feedback guys, is there any interest ?

Rich Sennett

Well you photoshoped the SS so its hard to see what and what you have not done. The 737 looks real so if you have made it look like that then wow .

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Again the only thing photoshoped is the blur of the grass and buildings the aircraft is right from fsx I plan on doing all the wing surfaces not happy with reflection on engine and a bit more on the white sides trying to get a natural looking reflection image to use, anyway thanks for the kind words. Actually this is quite an easy process just grab a real photo and bring it in such as the tail, but the only thing thats tough is the paint kit is very high resolution so I had to re-do the words on tail myself.

Rich Sennett

Hi Richard, Where i can find this repaint.? Thank you. Regards.

Real Deraps

Oh yah one more thing I use special spec and bump texture files created by the man Marcelo which adds a very reflective appearance to the aircraft which is awesome not sure why he does not use them in all his repaints I luv this effect all I do is copy them to all of my livery folders after I install an a new repaint, thats why he is the man. im Not Worthy.gif

Rich Sennett

Hi Lmaire this is a WIP for sure I need to figure out the wing surfaces and will need some photos for that to lazy to photoshop them lol so will be a while before I would be in full swing on this style of repainting, this has been done quite often on ww2 aircaft for flightsim but not on on heavies that I am aware of. :)Here is a screenie of what I am getting at in photoshop

Rich Sennett

Richard, I would like to see how your photo real updates look compared to the original. How about uploading just the Tail.dds which will have both the tail and engines for us to evaluate. I seldom look at the wing details while flying. but I do look at the engine cowlings and vertical stablilizer. Looks like a very neat project. Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .