Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Evening everyone, I am currently working on my first ever repaint and I have had a lot of success but when I install the livery I am getting windows (openings not textures) on the bottom of the aircraft and the windows are shifted incorrectly on the right side. The actual fuselage psd and dds seem to line up fine though. 2011-10-9_18-9-50-681.jpg Thanks for your help! Matthew Chase

and coming soon, not today I wanna watch Bathurst (a car race for non-antipodians) but soon demo1.jpg
Would love this one, John. Your Air India Express were superb. The Bathurst still running after all these years? I used to see an Aussie racer, Frank Gardner race here at Brands Hatch, Oulton Park, Silverstone,and he too raced in the Bathurst, and if my memory serves me right so did Denny Hulme. You may be able to correct me on DH.

Would love this one, John. Your Air India Express were superb. The Bathurst still running after all these years? I used to see an Aussie racer, Frank Gardner race here at Brands Hatch, Oulton Park, Silverstone,and he too raced in the Bathurst, and if my memory serves me right so did Denny Hulme. You may be able to correct me on DH.
Thanks for that Rick Yes 49th year and yes on Frank Gardner and Bathurst lore :( safety car btw lol

Evening everyone, I am currently working on my first ever repaint and I have had a lot of success but when I install the livery I am getting windows (openings not textures) on the bottom of the aircraft and the windows are shifted incorrectly on the right side. The actual fuselage psd and dds seem to line up fine though. Matthew Chase
Hiya A screen shot of your .psd might be a help for the diagnosis Matthew. You might have done any of many things, dragged some layers outa place, not iverted a dds, got image resizing or fuse cuts wrong somewhere, alpha channels eeeek etc.The SS of the .psd might start eliminating things though. EditOH DOH! If you are getting transparent 'window holes' in the bottom of the fuse or outa placeThe window transparency is picked up from the alpha channel in the file(s) pmdg_fuselage_1.psd and _2.psd and _3.psd that you 'pass your paint layer through'. So you may have pulled the alpha channel in those in one or more of those files outa place maybe. Try starting that phase of the process again with a clean set of the 3 pmdg_fuselage_1.psd etc files Good luck

Yes! Thanks for this great work Marcelo. Thanks to your repaints(and all others) I fly around the World; Thailand,Japan,American%20Flag.gif etc.

This is my final repaint the rest I found in www.avsim.net
Soory if Im jumping to conclusions, but does this mean that you won't do ANY more repaints for the NGX? Please let that not be the casePraying.gif

Any love for ATA? pp11n301tz.jpg
Well, I decided to take a hack at it myself. Not the greatest job as it has been ages since I have painted anything seriously, but here is N319TZ...work in progress.

Here is a picture of a Hawaiian Airlines... Would be nice 2 get one fictional paint. 33275_1260163833.jpgSource:http://jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6731808

John this is where I am going with this, I hand painted it in photoshop with an hdr image for reflection - lousy screenshot, it is a print screen anyway your right just trying to add something to the community, thanks.
Now that's a screenshot on the lower left, yes? I think the effect looks good. Very subtle, as I hate overimposing photoreal textures very much. Did you alter the _specs as well to get it more shiny? Couldn't tell by the shot. sig.gif

Hi badderjet, I did not alter specs, the painting part is I show and then just load it into fsx as you rotate around aircraft reflections change, very cool.

Rich Sennett

Soon ... (more opaque and more details) sinttuloyq9wy.jpg
Oohhh very nice looking very goodThank you

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.