Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Which scheme? can you please post a picture?
N366UA for the Pre-Merger Colors
Thanks for the UAL Old Colors here is the one the other poster is refering to.N347UA Thanks againJohn

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

Yeah, thanks John. I didn't find a 737. I believe in my picture is a 757?
T7

A Nok update if anyone is interested, Songkhla will be the "dirty" version of the first release and will be the only Nok I plan to excessively weather. It's finished and should be uploaded within 24 hours. fsx2011-10-1013-02-52-93.jpg Nok Sabai is still in progress and should be finished in a few days. fsx2011-10-1013-08-58-63.jpg

Chris Hicks

Thanks for the Dirt happy.png -for me better as the first nok from you. Also cant wait to fly the Sabai

@ John O'Duffy BTW,who won the Bathurst? Can you fill me in?

Oh last 2 requests for me.... Federal Express (Yes, this is a 757 but who cares)2661567243_88ab591c51.jpg FRONTIER (Yes, this is a -300)Frontier_Boeing_737-300.jpg If possible, get the regular livery. Thanks. PS I love the UPS livery Bob made me... Everyone go check it out.

@ John O'Duffy BTW,who won the Bathurst? Can you fill me in?
Hi m8 A quiet race relatively, not boring but kinda slow, till the last hour when it got rivetting, last coupla laps were woooo.Won by Holden Dealer Team Garth Tander, Loundes/Skaife Team Vodaphone second by a second or two, Greg Murphy also HDT third. First Ford was fourth Steven Richards (son of Jim Richards who you may remember). It's pretty sterile these days with just GM/Ford, I really did prefer the mix of marques of a few years ago, so many more strategies and outcomes. 2.3L BM's getting up after 6hrs over 5+L V8's sure suited my support the underdog predelictions smile.png Cheers

Hi m8 A quiet race relatively, not boring but kinda slow, till the last hour when it got rivetting, last coupla laps were woooo.Won by Holden Dealer Team Garth Tander, Loundes/Skaife Team Vodaphone second by a second or two, Greg Murphy also HDT third. First Ford was fourth Steven Richards (son of Jim Richards who you may remember). It's pretty sterile these days with just GM/Ford, I really did prefer the mix of marques of a few years ago, so many more strategies and outcomes. 2.3L BM's getting up after 6hrs over 5+L V8's sure suited my support the underdog predelictions smile.png Cheers
Thanks for that John. Yes, I remember Jim Richards. I used to follow it a long time ago as Frank Gardner was my then 'hero', and yes, there were a lot more marques then. This FS hobby of ours has a tendency to make one by-pass other interests. But then budgets are tight everywhere except maybe in F1. Having most of my family in Oz, I do hope Mark does make it to the top one day if Vettel takes a backseat.But will it happen? I doubt it

Here is one I am working on. Should be ready by the weekend. Gotta find the post of the soccer ball nose and use that to learn how to paint this one's nose dull black for the radar shielding. This is the a S-8A to be delivered to GTMO in the year 2014. Our Coast Guard friends down there need some respect. It is mostly a proof of concept paint for now. Lots on little changes needed. Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Hi Ray Are you referring to the PMDG 747-400 Lufthansa World Cup repaint when I recall a 747-400F had a soccer ball repainted on the nose cone?

Gotta find the post of the soccer ball nose and use that to learn how to paint this one's nose dull black for the radar shielding.
Not sure what soccer ball you mean, but painting the nose black => piece of cake, open up _nose.dds texture (not included in the kit, take it from some of the default texture sets), paint black circle on it, adjust alpha channel (fill the circle area white and leave the rest black), save as DDS (might need to flip it horizontally too, I remember there was something weird to it, OTOH in case of a circle it probably don't matter tongue.png), test, tweak, done. sig.gif