Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I usually dont ask for fictional liveries but can anyone paint an aeroflot livery for the 800? It is not really fictional since they are on order. :) Oh and for fun if you do paint one can you add my name to captain's side? :)

Wooo didn't quite expect that response to a Pacific Blue. I'd better be careful :( Seeing you guys are so keen I'll check a few things.I had settled on ZK-PBK but just for want of arguement really. Could do ZK-PBA instead and it might have that bit more interest in having the satellite dome as well.So Bravo Kilo or Bravo Alpha ? I do want to do the 'real' livery ie yes before May this year with the full flypacificblue.com along the fuse rather than the current (as in James post above) as I think it's just an interum patch job until they work out whatever they'll call themselves now that the virgin word isn't taboo. But if you guys scream I guess I'd have to do both, I just can't get enthused about 'Airline of Virgin Blue' sorry. James if you want to give me a color value for the red and or blue, I'll probably use it.

John Its up to you, its your repaint. I don't care that much Whistle.gif "Airline of Virgin Blue" defiantly looks like a patch job livery, you can see the different colour of red along the fuselage where the PB titles once where. And James, regarding VUD, I mention in my original post that it was re-registered as ZK-PBG, not PBJ as you had.

Turkish Airlines is uploaded and should be available within the next day. thumbnail-2.jpg2011-10-15_16-2-12-405.jpg2011-10-15_15-53-57-515.jpg

Chris Hicks

Hi ! KENYA AIRWAYS 800WL please. rolleyes.gif14017_1247909935.jpg
Still nobody wanting to paint this one?? Please... Praying.gif

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Wooo didn't quite expect that response to a Pacific Blue. I'd better be careful smile.png Seeing you guys are so keen I'll check a few things.I had settled on ZK-PBK but just for want of arguement really. Could do ZK-PBA instead and it might have that bit more interest in having the satellite dome as well.So Bravo Kilo or Bravo Alpha ? I do want to do the 'real' livery ie yes before May this year with the full flypacificblue.com along the fuse rather than the current (as in James post above) as I think it's just an interum patch job until they work out whatever they'll call themselves now that the virgin word isn't taboo. But if you guys scream I guess I'd have to do both, I just can't get enthused about 'Airline of Virgin Blue' sorry. James if you want to give me a color value for the red and or blue, I'll probably use it.
Ha mate no worries regarding the rego's, I just wanted to do it to compare what the pac blue ZK- regos have on them(flypacifcblue) and what the pac blue VH- regos have on them(Airline of Virgin Blue). If you could do both of them it would be great, but don't stress out on it!! tongue.png Here are some RGB values for the red and blue; I grabbed them off a repaint for the 'old' PMDG 737, where the colours looked rather accurate. RedR: 211G: 5B: 7 BlueR: 23G: 48B: 138

Hi Joker or anyone else for that matter! I'd like a JetairFly livery for the 738WL, asked a few times but no response. 94826_1315853293.jpg

Turkish Airlines is uploaded and should be available within the next day. thumbnail-2.jpg2011-10-15_16-2-12-405.jpg2011-10-15_15-53-57-515.jpg
This looks soooo good! Thank you very much. .orcunizma

Orcun Günaytekin

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

Wooo didn't quite expect that response to a Pacific Blue. I'd better be careful smile.png Seeing you guys are so keen I'll check a few things.I had settled on ZK-PBK but just for want of arguement really. Could do ZK-PBA instead and it might have that bit more interest in having the satellite dome as well.So Bravo Kilo or Bravo Alpha ? I do want to do the 'real' livery ie yes before May this year with the full flypacificblue.com along the fuse rather than the current (as in James post above) as I think it's just an interum patch job until they work out whatever they'll call themselves now that the virgin word isn't taboo. But if you guys scream I guess I'd have to do both, I just can't get enthused about 'Airline of Virgin Blue' sorry. James if you want to give me a color value for the red and or blue, I'll probably use it.
John, you have gone to the top of my xmas card list mate!! Many thanks.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Hi Joker or anyone else for that matter! I'd like a JetairFly livery for the 738WL, asked a few times but no response. 94826_1315853293.jpg
Well, I kinda sorta hada template lying around, so... in hours available. Big%20Grin.gif No, j/k, actually there is is: thumbnail.jpgJetairfly OO-JAH Not exactly my usual quality standard so I hope noone bothers, literally a five minute remake of the older ones. Well see if you get along with it. sig.gif

Well, I kinda sorta hada template lying around, so... in hours available. Big%20Grin.gif No, j/k, actually there is is: thumbnail.jpgJetairfly OO-JAH Not exactly my usual quality standard so I hope noone bothers, literally a five minute remake of the older ones. Well see if you get along with it. sig.gif
Thanks buddy!

Can this one be found anywhere? If not, can it be made? Thx Ralf
I know Luxemburg is easily overlooked, so I permit myself to quote my own request once more :-)
I know Luxemburg is easily overlooked, so I permit myself to quote my own request once more :-)
Aargh forgot the attachments