Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Definitely the Alaska Salmon on the -800 non winglet! Eventually, I think it would be fun to have them all. Also, if you're up to it, the -900 Disney theme livery.Thanks!Joshua Smith

Hi Marcelo:He is reffering to this one pal Alaska Airlines 737-400 Wild Alaska Seafood, AKA Salmon Thirty Salmon, N792AS im%20Not%20Worthy.gif
Definitely the Alaska Salmon on the -800 non winglet! Eventually, I think it would be fun to have them all. Also, if you're up to it, the -900 Disney theme livery.Thanks!Joshua Smith
Ok, no problem wink.png

No problem man you are a painting machine, you should send Mcphat pm they could use you im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Rich Sennett

I hereby cancel my Air Berlin old colours paint that I had started (posted a preview in some other post).http://jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7224059They unfortunately sold D-ABBA, the last aircraft that was wearing the old colours. If anyone knows for sure that there actually is another aicraft to be left in the winered livery, please let me know.

I hereby cancel my Air Berlin old colours paint that I had started (posted a preview in some other post).http://jetphotos.net....php?id=7224059They unfortunately sold D-ABBA, the last aircraft that was wearing the old colours. If anyone knows for sure that there actually is another aicraft to be left in the winered livery, please let me know.
Is it me or have they forgot to put the winglet back on yet?laugh.png

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

I hereby cancel my Air Berlin old colours paint that I had started (posted a preview in some other post).http://jetphotos.net....php?id=7224059They unfortunately sold D-ABBA, the last aircraft that was wearing the old colours. If anyone knows for sure that there actually is another aicraft to be left in the winered livery, please let me know.
D-ABAV is still in the old coloreshttp://www.flugzeugbilder.de/show.php?id=1078746

Also wondered about that, why would they buy the a/c withouth winglets.
Primarily to save money.

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

I would also like to make a request about one livery, which I was trying to find, but my search have ended without any satysfying results. Could any of you guys make an AMC Airlines livery for 737-800NG with winglets, or maybe you know where to get one. Thanks in advance for your help. Hope to hear some good news soon.

I asked a while back, but guess it got lost. Can anyone paint a Aeroflot livery for the 800 model?http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/38/Aeroflot.a320-200.vp-bqv.arp.jpg

Also wondered about that, why would they buy the a/c withouth winglets.
They only save money on longer range flights. If the craft is intended for very short routes, it would be better to go without them. "Winglets cost about $725,000USD and take about 1 week to install which costs an extra $25-80,000USD. Once fitted, they add 170-235kg (375-518lbs) to the weight of the aircraft, depending upon whether they were installed at production or a retrofit. The fuel cost of carrying this extra weight will take some flying time each sector to recover, although this is offset by the need to carry less fuel because of the increased range. In simple terms, if your average sector length is short (less than one hour) you wont get much the benefit from winglets - unless you need any of the other benefits such as reduced noise or you regularly operate from obstacle limited runways."

Chris Hicks

Um...It seems that the service pack may be about to be released, and I hope the -600/700 will follow shortly after. I'll likely be flying and not repainting for a while. Blue Bandit will be my last for a bit.

Chris Hicks